1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Yeah I've seen that video before. Rumor around that the guy died after... but that's rumor. Skaterfag will get what's his in due time.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
What kinda cunt would skateboard over the top of someones car like that. Those chicks just cheered, we woulda been fightin.

·
Registered
181 Posts
What a punk asshole! :pisson
Not surprising the only one who stepped in to help was the girl. The rest just stood around. :rolleyes

·
Registered
377 Posts
That kid with the skateboard should be taken out back and shot.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
is this the one where he is asking people to ride his board and then pushing them off and the board goes into traffic and some chick is like"my bf is gonna kcck your ass" and then the bf shows up and the skater hits him in the head with the truck of the skateboard? If so the guy was arrested and got 15 years in prison for attempted murder

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
GixxerGirlRD said:
Not surprising the only one who stepped in to help was the girl. The rest just stood around. :rolleyes

thats the problem with ppl, now a days. everyone thinks someone else will help, but in the end no one does.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
GixxerGirlRD said:
just like the vid of the pizza joint where that bear of a asshole knocked the dude out and kept beating him and everyone just watched

·
Registered
181 Posts
fengler said:
thats the problem with ppl, now a days. everyone thinks someone else will help, but in the end no one does.
That's so true, it's easier to stand on the sidelines and expect someone else to do the right thing then to do it oneself. Even when the situation is obviously unfair.

motopsyko32 said:
just like the vid of the pizza joint where that bear of a asshole knocked the dude out and kept beating him and everyone just watched
Oh it's nothing new by any means. We have plenty of spectators in this world. I just hope karma hits them all in the ass one day.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
dude..I get so PISSED off when I see people who dont fight back.. A whole crowd of people, and no one helps the ONE MAN who had balls to say something. Shit like that makes me want to kick EVERYONES ass.. face it.. We live in a world of Tree-huggers and Pansies now.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I watched the video twice and both times I got even more angery!!!! I can't believe that knowone in the whole crowd did anything! I was just waiting for someone to run out an crab the skate board and crack it over his head. I hope that clown has fun in prison where shit like that is NOT tolerated by any means. I'm sure he's not laughing now.
ROT IN JAIL ASSHOLE!!!

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
man i would have pulled something out and either tazed his nuts off or shot him or hit him with an ASP extendable baton or sumtin to defend myself....punk muthafukkas

·
Registered
251 Posts
this video always disturbs me. dozens of people standing around and not one with the compasion for another human to do anything about it. i wont even watch it again as i know that it angers me so much!

·
Registered
471 Posts
im going to keep this video... that way in the future if i ever get charged for beating the fuck out of some guy with a skateboard.. i can say i saw this video and was truly in fear and fighting for my life....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts