Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
How often are you at the gap, Boomer? I was there twice last summer, and plan on being there again in a month or so (work permitting).

·
Registered
412 Posts
I go every year and just before going this year I was in here looking for places to go that maybe I didn't already know about. It would be cool if there were a few posts in here of good rides the locals know about. Places to go, see, eat etc...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Blake331 said:
I go every year and just before going this year I was in here looking for places to go that maybe I didn't already know about. It would be cool if there were a few posts in here of good rides the locals know about. Places to go, see, eat etc...
If you want to ride some roads you`ve never been on before, Check out in the fl. forum our road atl trip.
gaurenteed youll hit just about every great road around incl the gap.
:)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm so doing some research on this. As marlboro said. There is a bunch of florida riders going there on a Road Atlanta trip. Not quite sure i'm ready for such a trip. But it certainly sounds tempting to at least try.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be there with a group of ZX12 enthusiasts. They needed an RC51 to show them how to ride.

In all seriousness, I have never been there and a lot of the people going are very experienced up there. I will be arriving there late on Friday, Sept 10th and leaving Tuesday Sept 14th (leaving late so we can ride Tuesday too.) Me and the 4 people I am going up with (they all ride ZX12's) are splitting driving duties and all the expenses and it should be a relatively cheap trip. We all picked up Chatterboxes so we can keep in contact on the road in case of an emergency. If anyone is going to be in the area on the days I am there I would love to meet up and get some ride time in!

Let me know, I will give my cell number and nextel DC number.
Tom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Blake, the guys I am going with know ALL of the spots, they have been going there for years and know where to go and what to expect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts