Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice bike, do you ever ride it or just for photo shoots and dropping in parking lots? Looks to clean, I suspect a garage queen. :neener

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Stock clutch? I've never had a problem. People bitch but, I just got used to it. Sack up and ride, you little bitch.

Nick, that is a sweet f'ing bike, man. I love the high pipes.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's an STM slipper clutch. It's actually pretty light feel, Cyrus has little girly hands. I sent him a pressure plate with new SS springs for his S4R, he put the stock springs back in because his hands were hurting.

He should give the S4R to Tiffers and he should ride a Ninja 250, the clutch is light on those I heard.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
motogpfan said:
It's an STM slipper clutch. It's actually pretty light feel, Cyrus has little girly hands. I sent him a pressure plate with new SS springs for his S4R, he put the stock springs back in because his hands were hurting.

He should give the S4R to Tiffers and he should ride a Ninja 250, the clutch is light on those I heard.

Actually I mis installed those stainless ones.

I swapped them out after midohio when the stock ones rusted out due to the rain.

I wasn't fully seating the pressure plate properly and the bike wouldnt engage in gear.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts