Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see if anyone knows the guilty peeps on the roof of the barber museum!
Almost all of know who they are.
I was just going thru some photos on the computer and ran across some vacation stuff from a coup years ago.
For those that have never seen the track theres a coup pics of it.
What a beautiful facility this place is.
Cant wait to get there and turn some laps.
Roll call for all thats going.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
That does look like a really beautiful facility.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i need to take a trip....:fiddy

·
Registered
134 Posts
We are headed up there on Wednesday. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
knoxracing said:
We are headed up there on Wednesday. :) :) :)
Good to hear,POLK COUTY is gonna represent. :banana we are leaving on wed night or early thur morn.
Melkman was great enough to help me out and haul my bike up :cheers and i`ll be headed out with glen.
Cant wait to get there.

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Myself and L-town will be there as well as Pimp636!

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Current standings heading to Barber....

Amateur Unlimited Superbike Pos Points Performance Index Name
1 500 944.4 CHARLES E. WALSH, WINSTON SALEM, NC. Matthews Fun Machines,Street and Comp,Du
2 364 652.6 GLEN CASTLE, LAKELAND, FL. Elite 1 Racing,Sky Powersports,VS Ink
3 359 868.3 DANNY DUTTON, WINTER HAVEN, FL. Vortex,Hotbodies,Pirelli,Elite 1 Racing,Sky Power Sports,VP Fuel,AHH Performan
4 264 319.4 PATRICIO GUITY, LAKELAND, FL. Sensei Performance,Michelin
5 246 340.3 KIRK MCLAUGHLIN, BRISTOL, TN.
6 197 645.9 LEONARD W. SOUTHARD, EDGEWATER, FL. DMS Racing,Pirelli,H-D Grocery,Hunny Bun ny Motorsports
7 197 390.9 JOHN H. LEE, MCDONOUGH, GA. Jedai Broadband Networks,BME Recordings, Neked Racing
8 180 356.5 SHAWN SLOAN, WINTER HAVEN, FL. D & R Drywall, Elite 1 Racing, Visual Images, Sky Powersports, Vortex, Sharkskinz
9 170 425.9 AUSTIN BURKETT, STATE COLLEGE, PA.
10 149 656.2 KEVIN WAYNE STRICKLAND, LAKELAND, FL. Michelin,Sharkskinz,Vortex,Yamaha

Amateur Unlimited SuperSport Pos Points Performance Index Name
1 495 894.9 CHARLES E. WALSH, WINSTON SALEM, NC. Matthews Fun Machines,Street and Comp,Du
2 478 572.5 ANDREW ROBERT MOATES, CASSELBERRY, FL. DriRite,Full Spectrum Racing,Pirelli,EBc
3 451 857.2 DANNY DUTTON, WINTER HAVEN, FL. Vortex,Hotbodies,Pirelli,Elite One Racing,Sky Power Sports,VP Fuel,AHH Performan
4 340 614.8 GLEN CASTLE, LAKELAND, FL. Elite 1 Racing,Sky Powersports,VS Ink

5 229 258.1 PATRICIO GUITY, LAKELAND, FL. Sensei Performance,Michelin

6 204 609.4 TIMMY W DENNIS, RESTON, VA. AGV,Pirelli,Pit Bull,Silkolene,Vortex,Ve srah,VP,Godfather Racing,Redline Motorsp
7 178 376.6 TOM VALLELY, FLAGLER BEACH, FL.
8 168 574.2 NATHAN PANEK, SPRINFIELD, PA.
9 163 367.2 SHAWN SLOAN, WINTER HAVEN, FL. D & R Drywall, Elite 1 Racing, Visual Images, Sky Powersports, Vortex, Sharkskinz
10 148 598.3 ERIC SCHNORRBUSCH, STEWARTSVILLE, NJ. H&K Auto Body Repairs,Aprilia,EBC,Michel
11 130 1000.0 MICHAEL DILLON, GASTONIA, NC. Cornerspeed,GMD Computrack,Penske,Ferodo ,Leo Vince,Pit Bull,GPR,Interstate Cycle
12 130 619.0 TONY DIAZ, DOTHAN, AL.
13 128 297.2 JOHN H. LEE, MCDONOUGH, GA. Jedai Broadband Networks,BME Recordings, Neked Racing
14 125 421.6 CRAIG MOODIE, JOHNSON CITY, TN.
15 125 400.0 ALLYN GRAHAM, EDGEWATER, FL. Vanson Leathers,Sharkskinz,Michelin,Grah am Drywall Inc
16 120 952.4 CARLOS VARGAS, DAVIE, FL.
17 120 481.0 KEVIN WAYNE STRICKLAND, LAKELAND, FL. Michelin,Sharkskinz,Vortex,Yamaha

Polk County Representing :urowned

Too bad I couldn't get more races in to fill the spot behind Pat, but there is still a couple more to go. Maybe we can close in on the top 5 positions!!!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Johnson County KS will be representing HARD. There are 3 of us in the UL class, several in MW and a couple in LW class...all AM's. My bf and I are leaving early early Thursday morning. We'll see you there.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silent_R1 said:
Johnson County KS will be representing HARD. There are 3 of us in the UL class, several in MW and a couple in LW class...all AM's. My bf and I are leaving early early Thursday morning. We'll see you there.
Look us up when you get there,Its always good to put a face with fellow sbn`ers. :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
:D Can't wait, like the colors to go with the points X OPTIO1 :D

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Sweet track....

As for the answer to the question, it just looks like 2 giant squids to me :lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
marlboro r-1 said:
Look us up when you get there,Its always good to put a face with fellow sbn`ers. :)

yeah, we'll be the dorks w/ a uhaul open trailer a bike in the back of a Nissan Frontier and in the Uhaul. we're debating on the TC event...team shortbus representing :)

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
That's funny! Get there however you can! We look forward to meeting you guys.

See ya there!

X

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
silent_R1 said:
yeah, we'll be the dorks w/ a uhaul open trailer a bike in the back of a Nissan Frontier and in the Uhaul. we're debating on the TC event...team shortbus representing :)
LOL But seriously at least youre gonna be there :fiddy

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
X Optio 1 said:
That's funny! Get there however you can! We look forward to meeting you guys.

See ya there!

X
Hey shawn i think it`ll be easier to find then than them to find us :eek:nfloor
J/k always good to meet fellow sbn`ers :cheers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts