Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am driving my cage on FL. avenue and I hear something strange. . . at first I think it is a bike but then I am like "what is that?" Then I see it....a gsxr750 brand new, with two guys with no helmets, or eye protection on it, sporting muscle shirts, shorts, and flip flops......here is the kicker...the dude didnt have a pipe on it...just the headers and mids.....and was revving it and nodding like a fool....fuggin squids. My rant is done.
Barry

·
Registered
36 Posts
Barry, are you sure it wasnt you on your TL and you are just trying to act like it was someone else.

I rode w/ you, your brother and Kevin right? Is this the same guy?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
HA HA!!! I seen the same thing when I was getting off the interstate. I was getting ready to turn on 98 and they were sitting still at the light right by the Mc D's. At first I noticed no lids. Then I noticed two dudes. In muscle shirts! :gay :gay Then they seen me and started to rev the engine's. I just shook my head and kept driving. Figured they could find a car with a rainbow sticker somewhere that might just appreciate them more than me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL< dude the funniest part by far was the lack of pipe! WTF? Nate, yeah man that was Brett and I. Who knew we would be riding that far that night? Not a bad ride though....ugh and yeah...maybe it was me.

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
You know what guys I am starting to see alot of that these days. Just today I saw some guy without a helmet on and getting on the main road.
I just don't get it! I am not one to preach, but guys the helmets are made to take an impact your head isn't :hshot , anyways I have gotten on my bandwagon.

I am done!

Mobuis

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
It wasnt just the lack of helmets. It was the whole squidly gay set-up

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've seen these two, was in my car next to a trans-am, when an 04 750 pulls between both of us, two guys with shorts, sandals, no helmets or glasses. Didnt notice the pipe but he was missing a windscreen. Just when I though it couldnt get any worst, i hear him ask the trans am to run him. So they take off at green. No eye protection or windscreen. Fugen retards.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know man, i think it was the taken off exhaust pipe that really made me say; damn what a fuck head.......not the helmet, shorts, or sandles...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
It wasn't to bash a gay couple. It was the whole set up with out a pipe. The muscle shirts and everything didn't help. I guess my post came across wrong. Sorry. I have some gay friends. I just hated how they seemed to be out there just to draw attention to themselves. That is clearly what they were trying to do. When they seen me he started to rev his bike. Come on now. If i was out like that I would try to lay low.

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
You know I have to say that I have problem with all these gusy who aren't wearing any type of safety equipement riding. Just today I saw a guy with no helmet, shorts, wife beater, and wearing nothing but glasses. I know that it cool to look cool on a sportbike, but you guys know how dnagerous it is ride a sportbike with out some kind of gear on. I could understand if it was a cruiser that wasn't wearing anything, but on a sportbike the odds are alittle more stacked. Anyways this is my soapbox for the day.

Mobuis

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Um.... doesn't pavement hurt weather you are falling off a sportbike or a cruiser?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Mobuis said:
You know I have to say that I have problem with all these gusy who aren't wearing any type of safety equipement riding. Just today I saw a guy with no helmet, shorts, wife beater, and wearing nothing but glasses. I know that it cool to look cool on a sportbike, but you guys know how dnagerous it is ride a sportbike with out some kind of gear on. I could understand if it was a cruiser that wasn't wearing anything, but on a sportbike the odds are alittle more stacked. Anyways this is my soapbox for the day.

Mobuis
I hear you and agree 100 percent...I've just said it too many times and had it fall on deaf ears...I'm done preaching for a while because I'm exhausted...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts