Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has always loved bikes. Used to run and cry every time I crunk it up to go riding. Then one day he braved the noise and actually rode w/ me... That was over a year ago. Now I can't keep him off of the thing. Every time I crank it he thinks that he's the one supposed to mount up. A few days ago all of a sudden he asked me to buy him a "slow motorcyc" :confused: . He kept asking until I finally asked him, "What's a slow motorcycle"? He said, "A motorcyc that goes slow"??? Dude kept asking about the "Slow motorcyc ALLLLLLL Day! After he told me he liked one of his cousins Motocycs I knew what he was talking about. I told him I'd see...

The next morning this guy wakes up asking me the same thing. I see now that I have no choice. I might add that he didn't even to know how to ride a bicycle when he got this thing. He had to ride dragging his feet to hold himself up. After 3 days of riding he finally learned how to balance himself.

My boy and his 1st Motocyc...

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Thats sweet.... how old is he rob?

·
Super Duper Paratrooper
378 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
:eek:nfloor When I saw him riding I was saying the same thing in the back of my head. Had just pulled it out of the truck so I know he was eager to ride.
Just breakin your balls man

"your bwaking my balls han"

·
Registered
457 Posts
That's great Rob brings tears to my eyes :a2
But I am surprised the first bike was'nt team colors :lol
still looking at your son and the look on his
face,man i tell you what i can't wait
for "pimp Jr" to get old enough :D :D

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Nice Rob....kid looks happier than hell man.....I see you have a VERY smart kid there i mean after all he is riding a Honda :)

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Rob, mang ya gotta get those sandals off lil man. :lao
He does look happy as ish though and ya wont have to worry bout it breakin down or anything cause it is a Honda :eek:nfloor .

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naughty76 said:
Thats sweet.... how old is he rob?
He's only 4 going on 44. I went rideing today w/ 11 others and he came into the garage and asked if he could go riding w/ us. I said, "No man, daddy's riding alone on his bike this time". He says, "No daddy, You can ride your bike and I'll ride my bike". :rolleyes

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
So nice to see the youngster is wiser than his father! Nice HONDA!!! Goes well with the Nicky Hayden Replica helmet as well. Good choices my friend, Good choices!

Ride Red Biotch!

X

·
Registered
387 Posts
It's a bird.....It's a plane......it's a helmet on wheels!!!! lol .....he needs one that will fit a little better.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hmm.... Mine will be four soon. Where did you get it and how much?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys are hilarious :lao . Yeah the helmet is a bit too big for him. I have a Nolan that I let my brother use that'll fit him perfectly. Supposed to get it back soon.

Naughty, I bought it from Pep boys on 98 just past Beefs. It was only $176. It's one of those lil electric ones that runs about 12mph. They also sell the "Faster red one" 18mph. He said he wanted that color so that's what I got for him. I also thought that 20mph was a bit too fast for him. He's still afraid to run this one wide open. It lasts for a few hours b/f the battery starts going dead. That's w/ myself (176pds), wife(135pds), daughter(115pds), and neighbors grandson(120-130pds) riding it. Think if he rode it alone the battery would last alot longer.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
LOL...good post man! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
thats how it starts

it's all fun and games til somebody gets an attitude...just think he'll be taking yours out the garage in no time flat /ROB.. HE LOOKS SO KOOL first pics he'll always remember, just hope the honda part is a blimish on his young mind for he knows no better ha ha ha ha {lets welcome a new rider} :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts