Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I missed your PM's...I replied back to both of you...When the new system came up, I didn't realize that my automatic PM notification was disabled...All fixed, now :D

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Its ok, but I missed that damn question yesterday on the exam, couldn't find the answer for it in any of my pharmacology or sezuire chapters... Hopefully it will be thrown off the exam b/c no one knew what it was...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I wish I had put D, the question was which of these is not a seizure med and my dumbass put C. Dilantin, which of course is the most popular anti convulsant prescribed to epileptics. I'm a tard :(!!!

·
Banned
86 Posts
yeah what you said ! i woulda put B because the lette B is after the letter A and before the letter C ! and its the begining of my Name ! And then .....

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Its ok, but I missed that damn question yesterday on the exam, couldn't find the answer for it in any of my pharmacology or sezuire chapters... Hopefully it will be thrown off the exam b/c no one knew what it was...
I feel bad now...Bobby asked me last night why I hadn't PM'd him back, and I said I didn't even know...I checked my PM's and sure enough, there was 5 of em....I reset it and I won't miss anymore...

I'll make it up to you, if you know what I mean (I would insert a dirty smilie here, but I don't want Jerry to get too upset :D)

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
L8 Braker said:
I feel bad now...Bobby asked me last night why I hadn't PM'd him back, and I said I didn't even know...I checked my PM's and sure enough, there was 5 of em....I reset it and I won't miss anymore...

I'll make it up to you, if you know what I mean (I would insert a dirty smilie here, but I don't want Jerry to get too upset :D)
As long as I get paid you can do all the :spank you want.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Lol, you going to Jennings on Saturday with them?? He'll save the booty whoopin' for the track ;).
No, I'm still healing...I'm going to put some serious lap time at the Point to get my skills back up to par...I used to run circles around our entire group, but now they've all stepped up their game, and I just couldn't handle them actually passing me :D...

·
Registered
894 Posts
L8 Braker said:
I feel bad now...Bobby...

Uh dude, why you givin' me dirty smiles and what does Jerry have to do with you "payin me back"? From now on, you sit on the other side of Beefs from me! :flipa

P.S. This is my new favorite smiley ----> :nerd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts