Sport Bikes banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
where to find flush mount turn signals

I saw some on ebay for the Bandit 1200/1250 they look like the same ones to me check it out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
;)

Nah guys, I ain't keeping a lid on my situation... I just don't come as often to these boards as I did to .biz

About the seat, Bandit 650/1250 07 and UP, is plug and play!
mine didn't have a pair of rubber bumpers and the connecting hardware, but it just comes off the 650F seat, and mounts to the 1250 seat, like it's meant to be there. done and done. Cheerfully.

The Bandit flushmounts DO NOT FIT!!
DO NOT FIT.
I had to cut, drill, and make work gloss black plastic shims I painted, outside of the fairing for the indicator, and inside for the hand tightened mount screw to mount it in the fairing hole, that was too big actually to originally support the indicator. it was a bit of thought, and work, but the end result damn sure works.

Motorcycle LED Turn Signal Mirror Racing For Suzuki 600 | eBay

The mirrors were General cheap ebay faire, for a Honda CBR. They come with rubbish generic mirror mounts that I thought looked HORRID on the frontend of the bike. so I milled down the mirror stalks to fit into the stock bracketery and it looked good! until one day I bumped a mirror with my elbow and it broke completely off.

For my second set of cheap ebay faire mirrors I took an angle grinder and milled out the stock brackets to except the really chunky stalk of the ebay mirror. some black touch up paint later, I've not had to mess with them ever since. Lovely.

took that one earlier in the year, before the flushmount experiment payed off, but you get the idea. Pulled that goofy looking plastic grille thing off of the windscreen, looks way better to me, even with the mountholes still there.

The mirrors -are- going to blink like the blinkers are busted, all fast, until you get a different plug in module to slow them down. Just saying.

LED flasher relay Suzuki GSX-R 600/750/1000/SV 650 | eBay

Also... Delkevic is now offering gorgeous stainless steel performance headers for our bikes. no more cat converters, or the second o2 sensor, that you wind up deleting when you install a power commander. should be a FOR REAL gain of topend screaming power for 240 bucks shipped to you, on ebay. Guess what couple of mods I'm saving pennies for Now, folks. ;)

Suzuki GSX650F F8 2008-2010 Exhaust Header Down Pipes | eBay

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just An update. I have been riding mine back and forth to work for the past two months. It's 42 miles one way. I take the tollway so my speeds average around 80 mph. I have gotten it up to about 125 and could have went faster. I have owned several bikes but this one by far is my favorite. For the first time I don't think I need b*****. This bike handles the road well and stays confortable on those long commutes. I would recommend this bike to anyone. If ur looking for a nice looking bike that u can commute on then look no further. Only drawback to this bike is that aftermarket stuff is hard to find

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hard to find is putting it lightly.

You can't get anything for this bike. Lower fender, eliminator kit... These things are none existent.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found a few things. But yea. Not like the gixr. For what the bike is ... It works well. I found a few fender ememinator kits. Check out the thread for aftermarket stuff.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts