6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Place for pictures of the GSX650F

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here in South Carolina

Mine is getting about 45 a gallon, that is if I keep my hand lite on the throttle. But that almost never happens. Interstate speed is about 80 most of the time........

·
Registered
38 Posts
very nice! ^

what kind of MPG have you been getting on her?
i read in cycle world it is suppose to get about 56mpg and they hinted at shifting around 5k ..i daily drive mine in the city and shift round 7k and i get about 45

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys & gals,

First post here, just thought I would share a pic of my two ladies.

Only 28.9 Miles on her so far. Just got her a few weeks ago and it hasn't stopped raining yet. First clear night was tonight so I had to take her out for a spin. Thanks to all you guys on the forum for everything. I researched A LOT before I even took my MSF course, much less purchased a bike.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The black one is sooo sexy :), I don't really care for my two tone (white\blue minus the GSX sticker).

I like the sleek look of the all black model.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's off of a Bandit 1250. 90 bucks on ebay, and frankly I got lucky.

if you want to mod the bike, go put a delkevic exhaust, or a HID lowbeam in it.
those are far and away my two favorite things I've done to the bike, hands down.

A 14" steel muffler from delkevic is like... 140 bucks, sounds awesome, and looks awesome. The 18" muffler with it's baffle in is absolutely as quiet as stock. the engine noise is drowned by wind at 40mph. baffles out is just about right though. I'll try and youtube an engine movie sometime soon. Delkevic isn't repped nearly enough on youtube, for JUST HOW GOOD this pipe sounds. No joke.

"Stubby" Stainless Silencer Exhaust GSX650F 2008-2011 | eBay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bandit 1250 seat

I would like to know what year of 1250 you got your seat off of if its important and did you have to modify any.I heard they don't fit but yours looks really good and I find the stock seat a little uncomfortable.Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Void, where did you get the flush mount indicators from? I went to the parts department by the dealer today and they said all the flush mount indicators they have for the bike wouldn't fill the hole.

How did you do it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Voided. what mirrors did you put on your bike? I do not like the stock GSX mirrors, yours look great and with the turn signals I could eliminate another ugly part on my bike. Also how were they to install? your help would be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts