Sport Bikes banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys!

I don't have a GSXR but they do look really cool! But my best friend has one and he just recently dropped his bike (forgot to put the kick stand down) and broke the end part of his clutch lever. Now both of us are fairly new to bikes. My question is how do you replace a clutch lever? If anyone can help I would be so greatful! Thanks in advanced!
yeah , take the old ones off before you put on the new ones !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
does any one know how much fork oil a 07 600 takes? and maybe the torque for the fork nuts? Oh yeah and the suspension rate after you change the fork seals?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ok fellas...fairly new to the sportbike scene. Bought a used 07 GSX-R 600 with just over 7k miles. Paid $4,900. Came with HID and SUPPOSEDLY a full Two Brothers Exhaust. Think that was a good deal? Bike's crystal clean. Has a Zero Gravity wind screen and that's missing 4 of the 6 screws (no biggie I suppose). The left bar end was sheered off but absolutely no damage to the handle grip. The guy I bought it from said it was purchased from the original owner who told him it was a full exhaust system. Bike sounds phenomenal. He also said he has no idea how the bar end got sheered off. $4,900. Not bad huh?

Now my question is this, how can you tell if the exhaust is slip on or full?

·
5,547 Posts
Anyone know the measurement center to center of the bolt posts on the mirrors for a 06-08 GSX-R600? Any help would be appreciated.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts