Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
it's in wayne county about 15 mins from wooster, i'm about 45 mins from north royalton.
what we need to do is get a bunch of us and go ride than have bad ass party later that night.

·
Just a Commuter
58 Posts
Hay Melon, do you go on any rides with CORE. LifeLiberty left a link to the website, and there are tons of rides if you have the time. Its a long trip for me most of the time, but its well worth it. There havin a BBQ in McConnls'V next weekend Aug 29, 04. Lots of folks plannin on going already and I'll be going through your area on my way down. Lemme know.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have never rode with core before. i would love to go but i work the weekends and i can never get them off once in a great while i get them off but thats rare. i'll try to get it off but i'm the manger of 3rd shift and i don't think there will be any one who can do it besides me this weekend.

·
Registered
130 Posts
if i can't get it off i can ride part way down with ya what time would you like to meat i'll probaly get off work between 8am-9am or if they let me go in late sunday night i can go down chill for an hour and ride back so i can get sleep. on my days off i don't sleep that much. but when i have to work i need some good sleep.

·
Registered
130 Posts
well i can't get sunday off i have to work till 8am sundaymorring and then work 11p-8a again.

dose anybody want to ride this friday or monday i have them both off. (i'm about to start looking for a new job so i can get weekends off beacuse i never get to go group ridin any more or have fun with my friends.)

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey if any of you catch me online the screen name is Leviathn42
i havn't met up with core either cause i'm up in cleveland but i do head out any time it's nice, weekday or not.

·
Just a Commuter
58 Posts
I've been busy most of the summer coaching Little League, but thats all over now until October when wrestling starts. I was in another car accident last year(Not on the ZX) and my back was pretty tore up. As of this year, Mid-Ohio was my biggist trip. I really want to do some riding and CORE has lots of rides down south. You ever checked out their site? I moderate the Cleveland/Akron/Canton forum. GsKaWa is my screen name over there. http://www.coreriders.com/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts