Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, just had to stop in and say hi. I'm new here and to riding..don't even have a bike yet, but hope to as soon as I find the right one. What kind of a group does good ole MN have on here?? Large, small, dying?? :)

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
MN has a great group. Like the other poster mentioned, MNSBR is a bit more specific and does cater to the MPLS/St Paul crowd, but there are many of us here in the SE corner that ride alot. I know of a ride that is planned for this Saturday to Wildcat Mountain in Wisconsin. Check the MNSBR site for futher details and ride time. Most SE riders meet the Twin Cities group in Nelson, WI and ride the ABC's over into and back from Wisconsin. It gets to be a long day (400-500 miles) but oh so worth it. Saturday is expected to be in the low 70's and plenty of sunshine. Come join us before the snow flies!
-D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey thanks for posting!
I would love to meet some of you guys from MNSBR, however my only two problems are that I don't have a bike yet, or much gear other than a helmet so..I'm not sure how well that would work :(. I have been monitoring the MNSBR site but haven't been too active yet for the above reasons, but its great to see so many girls and that it's as active as it is. Hopefully I can join in the fun with you guys at some point..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts