Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Go-faster
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fiddy Anyone want to get in on a group buy for the laser quad exhaust system? $550 group price (unless Robert made a typo when he e-mailed me,) $775 individual price. If one person responds, I will call and find out if two constitutes a group. I know others have had to get larger groups together, but things change. In my mind two can have a meeting, and therefore two make a group! Anyway, maybe it will take a larger order. I'm psyched for this system, so if there are others who want to get together for this, please respond. :fiddy :fiddy :fiddy :feedback

·
Go-faster
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Mr Crash :(
5,284 Posts
Haven`t seen any recently.

About the lasers though, Robert @ Foster Rad will give you his very best deal if you tell him you come from SBN.

Of course, his current "very best deal" is quite high, due to the current weakness of the USD compared to the UK Pound.

Even with 10ppl buying, you won`t get a better deal than what he`ll give you (in the US).

Good luck

·
Registered
51 Posts
If there is ANY group buy going on id like in on it.. Leo, Devil, Laser, Akrapovik, Scorpion, Arrow.. any of them.( and not just limited to those) . Post the info and ill participate.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would be interested in a group buy on the laser quads. Did he give you a price on the cat eliminator pipe as well?

I would love to do it right now but two weeks would work out better for me moneywise.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wavex,

Thanks for the response. I am not sure where to even start. With a little direction Id be glad to Start up a group buy. Do you have the contact info of the company? or do you normally just go through the company website? I guess ill start there. If anyone has any input on getting it done more efficiently let me know..

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
I had contacted Rob a few weeks back. He said there will be no group buy price. $750 shipped is the best he can give individual/group buy. If lasers are so costly now I'd rather get the two bros. But my budget is max $600 so both are ruled out.

·
Constitution: RIP
588 Posts
I had contacted Rob a few weeks back. He said there will be no group buy price. $750 shipped is the best he can give individual/group buy. If lasers are so costly now I'd rather get the two bros. But my budget is max $600 so both are ruled out.
There's always Leo Vince!

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
I don't like the looks of exhausts that stick out like a sore thumb. The lasers and Two Bros are the only ones that look flush and flow nicely with the bike as if they came from the factory.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Who is Rob? and is this like the only distributor in the us or somethign? Ill tryt o look around a little more and see if we can get it for less then that as a group. Ill see what constitutes a "group buy". Unless you already know that we have to go through Rob.

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Get this rolling guys ... Can't wait until end of the summer. I knew fosterrad is the only cheapest price around. There was a little shady website which still sells the lasers cheap but they are not authorized. I don't remember that one ..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well it sounds like Bill W had actually talked to fosterrad recently. If there is or is not a group buy available it can only be confirmed or denied by Bill W. So how about it op?

Further more maybe someone could start a "how to start a group buy" thread? That would cut back on the borderline thread-jacking going on. :)

Maybe Wavex or whoever else has had experience diplomatically starting one up with whatever company could enlighten whoever is interested in doing it in a way that doesn't sound like "Me and three other guys want it cheap"?

Anyway I'm still interested in the lasers.
:cheers

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
in for lasers ..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts