Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured since we all have a good group of Hawaii riders on here that we should set up a meeting at say Denny's or something like that. We should try and do it before kastivich heads off the island. I believe July 11th?

So let me know when all is a good day for you. You can show up on bikes or in the cage. Either way just a meet and greet with your fellow SBN'ers.

Hopefully we can get everyone to turn out for it.

Let me know
Dave

·
Registered
377 Posts
I vote for sometime this weekend. Im in for Saturday aftermorning or anytime Sunday. My bike sets sail next week so Id like to do it before then.

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else?

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Now that I am legal, (registered and licensed), I am down for anytime on the weekends. We need to start early like around 7am. I can bring my digi video camera so we can get footage. I have no idea where to ride so I'll just follow the leader.

Be forewarned I represent Team Scrub, Slowriders. :D

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well myself and MT are bikeless right now. So I was thinking we can meet up for an early breakfast and then the rest of the crew can ride out. Maybe MT and I can follow in the chase car and take photos ahead of the schedule ride path. How does that sound?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lets do this Sunday Morning. Hopefully I will be able to bring a few more people that dont really post on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts