Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are going to try and get as many people together this Thursday in Harford Co. to meet. Not to ride as much as to see who is around and get to know everyone. Anyone interested can show up. For now we are planning on going to the Wawa across from Harford Mall. Post up and show up! :)

edit - Meeting at 7:00

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'd like to come out...how far is Harford Mall from Annapolis ??

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CBR Gurlie said:
I'd like to come out...how far is Harford Mall from Annapolis ??
About 40 minutes I'd guess. 97 to 95 to Bel Air. Here is the address to plug into Map Quest if you want. Again this is tentative. We'll post up more as the week goes on.

709 BEL AIR ROAD
BEL AIR, MD 21014

·
Registered
475 Posts
definitly down with hangin out. im always meetin people at the wawa anyway. just let me know what time and im sure to have at least 5 or 6 more bikes with me

·
Registered
475 Posts
cbr girlie just get on 97 comethrough the tunnel . go up I-95 and get off at route 24 but take the second ramp. keep goin straight til u see harford mall and make a left at that light. the wawa will be on your left bout a quarter mile down the road

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
blue04r6 said:
cbr girlie just get on 97 comethrough the tunnel . go up I-95 and get off at route 24 but take the second ramp. keep goin straight til u see harford mall and make a left at that light. the wawa will be on your left bout a quarter mile down the road
You got it!

Yea man that would be cool to bring some people. We will keep it posting as the week goes on. We had like 10 bikes out there last week and we thought we could get a lot more so were going to try this. We have been telling a few people about it so hopefully there will be a lot. Just me and some buddys should be able to get 20 no problem. If we can get a good group this week then the following weeks it should grow.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blue04r6 said:
sure is. guess u will ended up bringin the same people i bring huh?
hahahahaha!!! shit, you had me pumped up man. :twofinger

Tyler has some tricks up his sleve. We got some numbers last week. Were going to call them up. He will post up when he gets off work. If we can get 20 that would be sweet. It would grow from there I'm sure.

·
Registered
475 Posts
the bikes are definitly around to do it. maybe ill say something to pig and get him to say shit to people while he is workin at petes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
finally, a SBN meet...im down, may bring a few people

·
Registered
307 Posts
so is this meeting a definate ?? at like 9ish ??

·
Registered
44 Posts
RCEGRRL said:
why are you guys makin it later on? just curious...
work till 7, but ill be right in whitemarsh...not far

·
Registered
475 Posts
unfortunatly i have some bad news for myself. i suffered a serious burn on the palm of my left hand about 2 hours ago. i will be there but probally not ridin. i will be tryin to get my hand better as soon as possible cause like some of u no i cant stay off my bike for a very long time

1 - 20 of 96 Posts