Sport Bikes banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
It is a good price. I got mine or 145 + 8 for s/h.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
$155 shipped price is just to the 48 US states. If you're located anywhere else please PM me for a shipping quote! We'll do this in increments on 6 orders at a time to try and cut down on the wait time.

Pay and I'll add you to the list
https://www.solomotoparts.com/product.php?productid=22543&cat=384

Pending Group
1. stevenassco Z1000 03 Black Levers/Black Adjusters Long Clutch Short Brake - PAID 3182
2. RedbikcaR6 GSXR750 05 Black Levers/Black Adjusters Shorty PAID 3282
3. YZF-R6 05-06 - Black Levers/Black Adjusters Shorty - PAID 3258
4. CBR 600RR 03-06 - Black Levers/Gold Adjusters Long - PAID 3280

Dont post other websites. If your not interested in the group buy. Dont post. Enough said

If anyone else is interested in these, I highly recommend them.

The levers are one of the best mods I've done to my bike for both functionality and appearance. I get compliments on the levers every single time I meet new riders.

hozhead said:
If anyone else is interested in these, I highly recommend them.

The levers are one of the best mods I've done to my bike for both functionality and appearance. I get compliments on the levers every single time I meet new riders.
+1.

They rock my world. The black levers on black adjusters meshes very well with the grips, tree, clamps, etc. Looks much better than the gaudy looking chrome stock ones too. Highly functional, highly attractive. Good buy!

Anyone have a picture of the short next to the long for a nice difference shot? Also I'd love to see them on the bike zoomed out to see both bars at once so I can see how they look on as apposed to just the closeups i've seen. I'm thinking of black on black shorties for my 954 just so I can bring the clutch closer to the clip on.

plenty of pics on the gallery at their website, like he said

accept none of what I asked for. I'd really like to see a shot of the top of the bike not just zoomed in to 1 clip on ( i want to see how they look on the front not just highly zommed) and I also didn't see the short next to the long

Discussion starter · #53 ·
MustGoFast said:
accept none of what I asked for. I'd really like to see a shot of the top of the bike not just zoomed in to 1 clip on ( i want to see how they look on the front not just highly zommed) and I also didn't see the short next to the long
You're asking for some pretty specific pictures......

Picky, picky. Daniel, I'll post a pics for you, and hopefully, it will help.

Here it is FAST, mine is long, so if you want to see a short one, just imagine mine as shorter :D

The right side looks like shorter, 'coz it's more on the inner part compared to the left side, but they're both long.

Attachments

thanks.. the right picutre is more of what i wanted to see.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.