Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many out there would be interested in getting some braided brake lines??

and is there any vendor out there that could put up group buy price on front and back brake lines? - Thanks

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I started a thread about group buys last week and had a vendor contact me via PM.Last night I sent him one to see how many people it would take to get a group buy on SS brake lines.I'm still waiting on a reply.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
i am looking into some cheap lines

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
might be interested

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I'm still waiting on the reply.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is from speedwerks

"Here's what I'm going to do. From now until September 9th SBN can have the following deal:

Front kits: Retail: 94.95, price: $72; Retail: 72.95, Price $55; Retail: 89.95, Price: $69. (different kits are different prices for different makes and models).

Rear kits: Retail: $55.95, Price: $42; Retail: $64.95, Price: $50; Retail $52.95, Price: $40.

Motul DOT 5/1 brake fluid: $4.50/bottle

By doing it this way, those that just want fronts can get fronts, those that want both front and rear can get front and rear...etc. etc. etc. And nobody is tied into having to depend on enough people to buy.

No group buy needed...just order before September 9th. Order by calling Laura directly at 302.730.4650 between noon and 8 p.m. We will be closed august 25th and 26th to race at VIR in the AMA races."

Laura

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That is really cool of them to do this.

Thumbs up to speedworks.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I would deffinatly be interested if they are for a 2001 F4i...PM me if you have any more information

·
Registered
662 Posts
ditto on the 01 f4i .. but it looks like we've missed the boat.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts