Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*WARNING...PRETTY GROSS PIC INSIDE*

Sooo....I've had a zit on the back of my ear for most of the summer that wouldn't pop and I was obsessed with popping it.Every once in a while I'd take a needle to it and squeeze the puss out of it but it would never "pop".Luckily I have long hair so I could hide my giant swollen ear lobe pretty easily.It would just fill back in with blood and puss and I couldn't stop messing with it to let it heal on it's own.Well,the other day the pressure was BAD and it was swelling on the front of my ear which was new.So I just started squeezing the shit out of it despite the pain and BOOOOOM!!!!!It's squirted for a few seconds right onto the bathroom mirror!Squeezed it a few more times and it just gushed out like a garden hose...anyway here's my mirror afterwords..in a wierd way I'm proud of the pic..wish I had filmed it!

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Yeap, you didn't lie ... it really is pretty gross.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
wow man. holy shit.

wow.

i cannot imagine how jacked up your ear must have looked before, nor how much that had to fucking hurt.

i bet you are one happy mofo now though. lol congrats.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
:barf

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I had a similar problem once on my ear. I was working at a hospital so I had a nurse lance it for me. You could hear the KA-POW from the presure release.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Why do I always click on threads that I just know I shouldn't...that's fucking disgusting.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
That shit was fucking sick bro congrats on getting rid of it :cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a couple of those in my armpits the size of marbles while I was in BMT. I finally resorted to poking a pinhole in each one and squeezed all that crap out. Fucking weird.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts