Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'm Prashant, college student and a sport-bike enthusiast from Southwest Virginia.

I am sort of new to riding; my first bike was a 09 ninja 250, purchased in 2010. I enjoy riding in the twisties and sweeping curves. A few months later wrecked it by leaning too far. The wreck put me in bad shape but never stopped me from being a motorcycle rider. I got back up and bought myself my current ride, 05 kawasaki zx6rr (see pics below), and I love it more. I take chances every time on the curves, leaning more, going faster and faster, but always do my best to stay within limits and since the streets isn't the safest place to pull it off (speaking from experience :whew), it is time I take it to the tracks. To help me reach there I am trying out this BikeSponsors.com | Motorcycle and Bike Sponsorships thing to help me get some parts and gear :D They've helped me get my first part which is a quick-shifter by SynroTech; be sure to check it out Prashant Patel- New SP Quickshifter- Sponsored By BikeSponsors.com - 2 - YouTube This isn't a free thing, time and effort is put into it from both sides.

In addition, feel free to check out a few videos on my YouTube channel; ppzx6r - YouTube. Last but not least, I want to thank Decalkits.com for my upcoming race decals.

Warm weather is finally here :goody so until it freezes again get your gear on and ride!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Welcome.

Keep all the advertisements out of your posts and you shouldn't have any problems here. And good luck with the track.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You've rode 3 years and your already getting sponsors? Damn I need to look into that when I get back haha.

Sexy bike though, Im a sucker for green.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts