Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just want to say hello from Mauritius. I normally live in Belgium, but i've been here two weeks now, unfortunately not for a vacation but to work.... will be back home on 18/07 ..... just miss riding my bike so much...:cry... Wouldn't want to ride it here though, these guy's drive like crazy over here :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
was there in Feb for a couple of weeks break - fantastic place - but on seeing their driving decided not to even hire a car but get taxis everywhere. I did love their old mopeds and small bikes especially when they drive 3up with the familly dog too!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's funny to see how they load those little bikes, not only with people like you said, but also with bags full of goods so you can hardly see the driver.
For my work here (i'm a surveyor) i have to ride a car, it's just crazy. Driving on the left is something i'm not used to do and then you have all these guys here crossing white lines, running red lights, overtaking other cars in blind bends.... just amazing, i can't understand why i haven't had an accident up till now....(keeping fingers crossed...)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
True enough! Lane splitting is mandatory in the UK, but I wouldn't dare do it here in Oregon. People change lanes without signalling or even checking their mirrors. Nut balls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts