Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a pretty sweet program i found a couple months ago. It's called Guitar Pro. If you go to www.mysongbook.com you can download the free trial from there and check it out. Also, on mysongbook, you can download tabs for the program. So far the site has had every tab i have been looking for.

It's a great tab program. You can tab your own songs which is cool. But i think the best part is when you download the tab and open it in the program it shows the tab and the sheet music underneath it, and when you hit play it actually plays the song. It's got Guitar, Bass, drums, piano, etc. It's nice to hear the beat. Most of the time you get a tab and know the beat, but i've downloaded tabs for songs and forgot a certain beat. This way it plays the whole song and you can go along with it and learn it all.

So far i showed a few of my buddies and everyone liked it. If you play, check it out and lemme know what you think. :cheers

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MAGNUM636 said:
Use my songbook with the tab program Guitar Pro. They have a whole shit load of tabs. And, like i was explaining, it's not just written tabs in a word like program. You open the tabs with guitar pro and hit play and it will play the song and you can follow by watching the tab. It's good stuff.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Cool..thanks for the links. I'm thinking about picking up a guitar to learn on. Thing is i'm left handed and have problems playing a right handed one. So I have to either find one locally or special order it :bitchslap

Anyone of the "starter" kits you see on say Amazon a good deal?

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rascus said:
Cool..thanks for the links. I'm thinking about picking up a guitar to learn on. Thing is i'm left handed and have problems playing a right handed one. So I have to either find one locally or special order it :bitchslap

Anyone of the "starter" kits you see on say Amazon a good deal?
Check out http://www.estabanguitar.com/, it's actually a really nice guitar and good starter set. A buddy of mine who has been playing for a few years picked it up for the guitar and said it is great quality and has good lessons if you are just starting. Might be something to check out.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
That does look like a pretty good deal. Thanks for the link.

Someone had told me it was better to learn on electric then acoustic?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts