Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
looks kinda like I did this weekend. 400 miles all over SK, during a rainfall and wind warning.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Looks a bit damp out there. I guess if you're racing in Western WA you never count out the possibility but that place looks more like a river than a track.

Off topic, Are you still flying the Q?

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I didn't shell out 200 doll hairs for gloves to ruin them in the rain. rain will ruin a pair of gloves

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
Just buy a cheap pair of gloves for rain days, problem solved.

I like riding in the rain for some unknown reason, its a lot of fun.

You actually have more traction than you think (obviously not in a river like that ) and your inputs need to be really smooth which is a challenge

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Off topic, Are you still flying the Q?
I am, although I'm out on medical right now due to a lower back disc problem that's putting pressure on a nerve and causing leg numbness. Not fun.

But yeah, still employed as a Q driver. You?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
They make leather conditioner that works wonders after a soaking like that.. FYI.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I am, although I'm out on medical right now due to a lower back disc problem that's putting pressure on a nerve and causing leg numbness. Not fun.

But yeah, still employed as a Q driver. You?
Ouch, that sounds really unpleasant. Still flying the CRJ but I'm going to get displaced at some point in the future. Between that, the bankruptcy, and the impending merger the future is murky at best.

Hope you heal up quick so you can get back to riding and flying.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts