Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does everyone pretty much plan on goin next weekend to go watch the stuntin down at great lakes... if so.. would you guys wanna meet up and ride down there together.. maybe like at georgie porgies? i dunno wha time peeps wanna go at tho? of course weather permittin.. =)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'm planning on heading over. I'll most likely meet you all there, seeings how I'm coming from the west.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I would like to check it out for a bit.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
who is sponsoring this event? d-aces or miltownwheelieboys?

it looks like stuntlife.com on GLD's site, so i'm guessing mtwb. :/

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I have to go on Sunday since I work Saturday...arg...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Michelle and I will be going down Friday. If I go on Saturday it'll be like last year...meet around 7am or so for breakfast and head down. Not sure about Sunday.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
Michelle and I will be going down Friday. If I go on Saturday it'll be like last year...meet around 7am or so for breakfast and head down. Not sure about Sunday.
I'm taking a half day on Friday and will be available to go at approx. 3pm. If my memory serves me right, the practice is from 12pm - 8pm at the industrial park in Racine (mentioned and map in Wayne's thread).

Scott, when Sat gets closer we can finalize the meet time and place and then go from there...I'M NOT MISSING IT THIS YEAR!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Let me know what time going down Sat..

·
Registered
130 Posts
and Friday to, don't know if I will be able to go Sat, I have to work in afternoon.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
I work till 2:30 on Friday. We'll be heading down as soon as I can after that.
How long does it take you to get there Scott? I may be up for riding over that way on Friday, weather permitting.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
I work till 2:30 on Friday. We'll be heading down as soon as I can after that.
Cool...we'll have to coordinate something so that we can go down there together and with anyone else available at that time.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jake said:
How long does it take you to get there Scott? I may be up for riding over that way on Friday, weather permitting.
Greg, I've got a couple of "DVDs" for you this weekend...unless you want to try to get together tomorrow...I'll be in Madison for the day.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Moses said:
Greg, I've got a couple of "DVDs" for you this weekend...unless you want to try to get together tomorrow...I'll be in Madison for the day.
Sweet!!! Might be better to wait till this weekend for me to get them from you. I got volleyball tomorrow and have no real reason to head up to Madison. And to top it off it's suppose to be 90 degrees tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I work til 330p in Brookfield, I can stop and change at rents house in New Berlin be ready by 345p. ???

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm so making it this year.. I didn't have my bike back together for last year but I'm goin fo sho!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
who's sponsoring this event?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts