Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Maste took me out to the parkway for a ride and I will have to say wow they got some nice roads out there, we did a total round trip ride about 320 miles give or take and I got to say it was a perfect day and clear as clear can get. Here some pics I took before and during breaks. If anyone cares :neener

Attachments

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
Nice looking roads. The weather here was great today. Mid 80's with low humidity, which is unusual for New Orleans this time of year. I took a 110 mile trip along river road from New Orleans to near Baton Rouge. It has a few nice twists and turns with good scenery. Here are some pictures of the FZ near the Mighty Mississippi and a Plantation. :dblthumb

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Great pics from both of you! FZ6's are really gorgeous bikes and look good with almost any background. :)

BTW, is that an FZ1 I see in a couple of the pics? Great bikes from what I've heard, although I prefer the look of the FZ6 myself.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Patpuma said:
Great pics from both of you! FZ6's are really gorgeous bikes and look good with almost any background. :)

BTW, is that an FZ1 I see in a couple of the pics? Great bikes from what I've heard, although I prefer the look of the FZ6 myself.
I still say the fairing on the FZ1 looks like an ant's head.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FZSilver said:
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. You got a mean looking biek there, for a second I thought you bought an R6!
:eek:nfloor See I told you guys the Black rims on the Blue makes it look like a R6 at first glance.

Patpuma said:
Great pics from both of you! FZ6's are really gorgeous bikes and look good with almost any background.
Thanks for the complimets guys, Yeah that was the silver FZ1, these were all friends/riding buddies of Maste
Yeah wish I could of gotten some pics of some of these twistes WOW!! almost crazy up there, just thooght it was a better idea to keep my eyes on the road and not the scenery :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts