Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
:cheers

·
Registered
471 Posts
i highly doubt that paper was actually turned in.. look at the cursive on the "teachers" red pen.. the cursive is like they just learned to write...

still.. funny

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
I dunno, it sounds to me like he read Oedopus the King, alright. His conclusion about it is pretty much the same one I reached...

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
That was FUNNY FUNNY SHIT

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
The most pathetic part was not that this was the best some retard could do, but that he got a 'D-' for that horseshit. When I was in school, a D- paper was still much better than that. No way that guy was actually in college.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Holy shit! lol How the hell did he get a D-?!?! That's hilarious! :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This was actually at the University of south florida

·
Registered
539 Posts
What's funny is that if it wasn't for all the bad language, he might have got a C or something. -1 for each. :lao

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Naughty76 said:
This was actually at the University of south florida
I like your sense of humor with regards to the paper!! What a riot!! That was sure a funny paper!! Where'd you come across it?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Funny stuff but the teacher's handwriting looks like a 3rd grader just learning to write...I'm skeptical at most

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
It looks like a teacher's writing. I had a Professor with a PhD and her hand writing was way worse. But wtf??? D-.. I have a teacher that would be willing to look at something like that ...Maybe ill copy that and hand it in and see what I get...Maybe.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
turn that in where i went to school and you'd be expelled for ever...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts