Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out to michigan to grattan raceway for 3 days, here are some pictures of me.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics looks like you had a good time

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
very nice! :dblthumb

If only I could do a track day.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Gratten is only 2 hours from me, but I just don't want to drop my bike..... especially on the track wehre insurance wont cover it :a2 .

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the pics but the 3rd i am on pilot powers, the 3rd pic i am running bt002s :devil - dropped 3 sec off my lap times.

·
Registered
775 Posts
modidy said:
Gratten is only 2 hours from me, but I just don't want to drop my bike..... especially on the track wehre insurance wont cover it :a2 .
It's called self control...if you use some at the track you won't drop your bike. From what I have seen at the track, at least with novice riders, the people who crash are trying to prove something and pushing too hard. Keep yourself in check and focus on staying smooth and in control and you should be fine. That or keep making excuses not to go to the track!

Pillaka, Nice pics... That first picture must be a very heavily banked corner since your bike damn near looks vertical. Oh, and are you saying the BT's dropped your time by 3 seconds or that the 3 days of riding dropped your time by 3 seconds?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts