Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my PDA phone with the Pharios Ostra software running. It is a 3 by 5 device so the screen pretty big and the program has day and night lighting settings. The side view pic shows my mount a little better with the battery rubberbanded under it ahd the antenna velcroed to the right side of the fairing. I remove all of this when I wash the bike with the Mr. Clean "autodry". The coiled thing in view with the key hole is a leash I have cliped to the cable guide because I wouldn't want it to pop off the bike and get away from me. The PDAphone with just a few of the other functions I have at the push of a button like my game at long lights or making a hands free call with or without an earphone and mic or music saved on the SD card on the windows media player or surf the internet and check e-mail although Disclammer (I don't endorse or recommend using any of this while in motion other than the GPS.)

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks like a pretty neat setup.

If i take my pda out on the bike i normally just put it in a tankbag with the wireless emtac mouse.

I don t trust your setup of falling from the bike but i must admit that it s very nice to have it around on long spins...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem losing mine since I added the leash seen in the 3rd photo. I don't think this set up would work with a tank bag anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts