Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jokertlr said:
I think these guys have the suran wrap stunt topped... clicky clicky
I think those guys ran into too much suran wrap over time or they were dropped on their heads too many times when they were babies...that was funny as hell!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
okay i can say that that is one of the sickest things ive seen in a very long time..im traumatized and gonna have nightmares about riding!! yikes!! were they trying out for jackass??

·
Registered
452 Posts
Damn you! Why didn't you warn me about the thongs?! :mad:

My eyes, my eyes! :cry

·
Registered
832 Posts
ouch my eyes :a2 :gheyfight

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Thats funny Mike....when did you and Andy have time to make it?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Thats funny Mike....when did you and Andy have time to make it?
Damn, CJ, I don't know if I ever laughed so much since meeting you...

you're witty remarks rock! :headbang

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Moses said:
Damn, CJ, I don't know if I ever laughed so much since meeting you...

you're witty remarks rock! :headbang
Great, now I am the fucking group clown....well, paint a smile on my face and call me IT.

Hehe...j/p Brian..thanks...hehe I try to amuse...unfortunately wit gets a girl no where in life.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Great, now I am the fucking group clown....well, paint a smile on my face and call me IT.

Hehe...j/p Brian..thanks...hehe I try to amuse...unfortunately wit gets a girl no where in life.
Okay wow that was incredibly disturbing, but the comment that was made earlier by CJ was f***in hilarious! Wits really dont get us chicks far though do they?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
shortyali0369 said:
Okay wow that was incredibly disturbing, but the comment that was made earlier by CJ was f***in hilarious! Wits really dont get us chicks far though do they?
No, but my tits get me very far in life, so it evens out.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Hey, didn't Paladinew have a dirtbike that looked just like that???? :gheyfight

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Bonk said:
Professionally... wit's don't much matter. Personally, i'd much rather talk to a girl with wits than a board.
I don't think you do much talking in general, because personally, I have no effing clue what you just said.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i was gonna say the same thing cj.. err you mean tits dont matter that much? id rather talk to a girl than talk to a board i sure wouldnt hope a board would have any wits... or maybe a girl with tits and wits are better than one that has none and as flat as a board... this could go on for a long time...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
WaynesNside said:
Man that was terrible.
To quote you.......

"oh goodness" :headbang

1 - 20 of 45 Posts