Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vice President is gonna be in my town tomorrow. I work at the airport that they are flying into. Two C-130's landed today and unloaded the motorcade...two Caddy Limos and a Suburban.

I have a friend who works for the Airport Operations Public Safety. So I asked him if he could get me some pictures of the C-130's, and then of Air Force 2 when it comes in tomorrow. He told me he'd see if he could get me out on the runway to get the pictures of the C-130's...so after work I went home and grabbed my cameras and went back. We got out on the runway to get some pics of the C-130s, but it was a bit dark, so he said he'd snap some of them tomorrow for me. He then took me out to the fire house to show me the motorcade.

The Secret Service agents out there said I could get some shots of the limos if I wanted to, but none of the insides. I got a few pictures of the limos...they were badass. You could tell they were armored just by looking at them.

One of the Secret Service agents was a chick...she was GORGEOUS. I want to be President so I can have girls like her protect me.

I left my digital and regular camera with my buddy so he could get some more shots for me tomorrow in the daylight. So I'll try to get the pics posted sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You get a shot of the chick????

please say you did and don't let me down. And I look forward to seeing the pics, they are always interesting.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^

She MAY be in one of them...I snapped the pic and I know that my friend was in it, and I'm pretty sure she was right next to him...hopefully she's in it...she was badass.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright...sorry for the delay guys, I forgot to upload the pics. I'm still waiting on the ones from my regular camera so I can upload them...my crappy digital camera didn't take very good pictures of them...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the cars:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Reminds me more of a funeral than a motorcade, but they must be bullet-proof, bomb-proof and everything proof you can think of...nice rides.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And here's Air Force 2.

My friend almost got to go on it, but there was a bit of a miscommunication between Secret Serice and Airport Authority, so they didn't know if they could go on or not, so they felt it best to just stay away.

I've personally been on Air Force 1 a LONG time ago. My grandmother just found the pictures of that for me...because nobody seems to believe that I was on it...

Attachments

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IllKneeGrow said:
Reminds me more of a funeral than a motorcade, but they must be bullet-proof, bomb-proof and everything proof you can think of...nice rides.

Yah, I watched a show once on the making of Presidential Limos.

Most of them can withstand a direct impact from an RPG, and still be driveable.

The things look alot more "tough" in person. The camera doesn't do justice how thick the glass is, and how much heavier they just look than a regular Caddy Limo.

They just look like they weigh about 8,000 pounds or so...I'm sure they do...they were cool though.

Hopefully when I get my regular film developed, there will be some better quality pictures in there. I have a cheap digital camera that doesn't take the greatest pictures...but my regular camera takes good pics and my mom has a scanner that I can use.

On August 1, President Bush is gonna be in town, so it's very possible that I might be able to snap some pics of his motorcade and get some of Air Force 1.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics gimp. Now didn't you say something about a chick????? :D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jake said:
Nice pics gimp. Now didn't you say something about a chick????? :D

Yah man, the pic didn't come out that had her in it...you can BARELY see her (it's not in focus) standing next to my cop friend in the ??second?? picture...

She's sitting down to the left of the guy in the light blue shirt that's standing with his hands on his hips/waist.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Yah man, the pic didn't come out that had her in it...you can BARELY see her (it's not in focus) standing next to my cop friend in the ??second?? picture...

She's sitting down to the left of the guy in the light blue shirt that's standing with his hands on his hips/waist.
Ok, I see her now. Damn, you need to invest in a telephoto lens for situations like this!!! :leghump

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jake said:
Ok, I see her now. Damn, you need to invest in a telephoto lens for situations like this!!! :leghump

Or a digital camera that costs more than $1.00 after rebates...hahahahaha...

Don't worry, she said she'd probably be back with Air Force 1. I'll get some of just her when that comes in, if she'll let me.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
very cool pics, i was going to say that sounded like the plan of a TERRORIST!!!! but you had your chance and didn't take it :lol.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I was able to view the Presidents motorcade once here in hawaii...went right past the road infront of work. Talk about a shitload of cars...believe there were 40 cars in his motorcade..plus another 20 or 30 police cars. Some crazy looking vehicles. Pretty cool to see

1 - 17 of 17 Posts