Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Untill stunting goes mainstream (if it ever does) i wouln't put anybody on a motorcycle till at least 16, and it would be at the most a 500. It's one thing if they had schools and areas dedicated to teaching you how to stunt. But throwin a 14yr old on a bike like that and having him go stunt.....hmm dosn't sound to smart. I can see you want to start him out young, but untill the rules change, stay with a dirt bike and have fun on that. :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
AHHHHHHGGGG!!!!!

14 fucking years old. There are some fucking retarded people in this world. i want to take that kids dad and beat the shit out of him :spank

"yo biotch my 12 year old sister is getting a new bike ,I'm thinking of getting her a busa"

no no no no,

Running from the cops at 14.

i wish the darwin award apon all them.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
At least they seem to be pretty serious parking lots stunters with big rear sprockets, none of that highway bullshit. I can still see the kid sneaking the bike out to go see his friends and show off though, I mean hell I woulda when I was 14. Kid wears gear too, supposedly, but on Stuntlife that could just mean a helmet and Mechanix gloves.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
if you guys read the rest of the posts, most of them said it was a bad idea too. besieds, if its in a parking lot, with full gear, what the hell. let the kid learn. just have to keep him on a short leash.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahahaha! love the use of the Ebonix. yo yo yo! I'm 19 yo, and FTP! yo! and the use of "suggestins".. haha, no wonder ppl think southerns are unedjumacated and inbreed. Perfect example. Just think, these kids will be taking care of us when we get old.. :cry :cry

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
kranok said:
if you guys read the rest of the posts, most of them said it was a bad idea too.

+1

Greg an his buddies that are the grass roots of stuntlife are some good peoples!!!

Yeah they have a death wish, but they chose to act it out in a safe environment usually

This guy however, it does seem he may be one of those we read about in a few weeks who died wheeliing thru an intersection and get flamed for not caring how much he contributed to meals on wheels :lame

freeride said:
Another quality post from this idiot. :barf

I myself am seeing a pattern as well

·
Registered
184 Posts
My opinion.....STUPID...his parents need to be smacked.

What is up with all this yo yo yo stuff and FTP :dunno

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Stunt Life? Translates to Circus Life if you ask me. It's one thing to like to wheelie or whatever once in a while, but to make that the purpose of your riding really is more like circus life.

·
Registered
952 Posts
03silvers said:
dont be mad the kids got skills at an early age
Sure he has got skills at an early age...

but he's running from the cops. at 14. On a bike most 18y/o's cant handle. He cant even legally get his temps for a car, but he's running from the cops on a death rocket.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
03silvers said:
dont be mad the kids got skills at an early age
its not called skills its called stupidity and his parents should get in lots of trouble for him being on a bike at that age. riding is a privledge not a right same as driving and not everyone is quailfied to ride or drive. this little kid shouldnt be on a motorcycle. but you have idiots out there all the time making mistakes. and the term HUCKLEBUCK just shows the amount of intelligence from this group. he is running from the cops another dumb move.

and i love how they say come down here and we'll show you how to ride. how about come up here and hit the twisties and the mountains. then come talk shit like you can ride

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I'm over at a friend's house and thought this pic might be apropo!! :alky

Attachments

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I hope death comes knocking.

·
Registered
519 Posts
freeride said:
Another quality post from this idiot. :barf
haha why so offended...kid is 14 and can almost scrape a tail..dont tell me it doesnt take skill to do that, can you do it?

I love it when you hate on people as well as everyone else, the kid is being safe by just riding parkin lots and wearing gear but you dont approve cause he isnt starting small hahahahah :flipa

·
Registered
519 Posts
one more thing...so many of you have said its not skills it stupidity....Bullshit, go try and scrape the tail of your bike...bet you cant...did this kid ever hate on you for scraping peg...No.

Its funny that people who dont ride " twisties" have no skills on a bike, how is that????...being good can be either doing slow controlled wheelies or rolling through a tight turn while dagging a knee. both take incredible skill

you cant argue that

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
03silvers said:
one more thing...so many of you have said its not skills it stupidity....Bullshit, go try and scrape the tail of your bike...bet you cant...did this kid ever hate on you for scraping peg...No.

Its funny that people who dont ride " twisties" have no skills on a bike, how is that????...being good can be either doing slow controlled wheelies or rolling through a tight turn while dagging a knee. both take incredible skill

you cant argue that
kid isnt ridign smart. he ran from cops right? he is totally illegal right? drag a tail, bikes arent setup for that shit so why ruin a bike by doing that. what is everyone goign to say when he gets severly hurt for doign this shit. nothing cause eveyone who does that shit acts the same and wont learn from others.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.