Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a good deal on a slip on and pulled the tr*****. I haven't done my own work on my bike before, didn't have the tools. However, I hooked this up myself and it made me feel like I accomplished something. I know it's an easy mod for most, but it was a good start for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks awesome, bet it sounds great!

Atleast this is a step towards doing more mechanical work on your bike! Good luck! :banana

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nothing wrong with two bros, ignore him. Nice bike
I agree. For some reason people on the interweb trash TBR exhausts. I've had one on my Concours 14 since it was new and it's held up well and sounds great.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I put a TBR on my 04 750. Loved IT!!!!!!!! cake install, sounded great, and it wasn't like every other GSXR out there..."Dude, why didn't you buy a Yosh?!?! they're the bomb-shiggity!!" whateva...

Grats on your purchase and install. now you have been assimilated into the realm of MODDIN!!!!!!!! muuuhahahahahahahahahahah!! ba-bye savings!

I will probably buy another for my current ride.....

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I put a TBR on my 04 750. Loved IT!!!!!!!! cake install, sounded great, and it wasn't like every other GSXR out there..."Dude, why didn't you buy a Yosh?!?! they're the bomb-shiggity!!" whateva...

Grats on your purchase and install. now you have been assimilated into the realm of MODDIN!!!!!!!! muuuhahahahahahahahahahah!! ba-bye savings!

Umm I hated my yoshi pipe the moment i started the bike up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Haha between mods that I want to get for my bike and some stuff I want to do for my car, my savings account really hates my Amazon wishlist.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Haha between mods that I want to get for my bike and some stuff I want to do for my car, my savings account really hates my Amazon wishlist.
I totally understand! my current situation does not help mod the bike with any kind of urgency... i've only done 4 mods to it since i got it, and 2 of those were things that i move from bike to bike... so I probably shouldn't count those.....
still don't even have frame sliders....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I totally understand! my current situation does not help mod the bike with any kind of urgency... i've only done 4 mods to it since i got it, and 2 of those were things that i move from bike to bike... so I probably shouldn't count those.....
still don't even have frame sliders....
The only thing I've done was the exhaust and the brake and shift levers. The windscreen and paint job was done by the previous owner. I don't have frame sliders, but I do have swingarm spools. Though I haven't gotten a stand yet...... I should probably fix that hahaha :whistle

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I know a guy who had a TBR slip-on and he low sided on turn five at Road America. Coincidence? I think not.

:p
You would fault the lowside to of the bike to the exhaust rather than rider error?

You should be a lawyer, so when i crash my wife's car I can blame it on the windshield wipers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You would fault the lowside to of the bike to the exhaust rather than rider error?

You should be a lawyer, so when i crash my wife's car I can blame it on the windshield wipers.
I think that was sarcasm haha, not sure as I didn't post it, but that's how I read it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts