Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, UPS delivered them today, now just waiting on tires. I am trying to find a decent deal so if anybody knows someone in the tire business send them my way. Here are some pics. They are 24x10

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea +1 to above, that's gonna be really nice

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Thats gonig to look "PIMP"... What kind of rubber are you going to wrap around them...I used to install those, goto a "getto" shop. It sounds stupied, but they know what there doing. But no matter were you go
*****LOOK AT THE WHEELS WITH THE MANEGER 1st*****
Let him/her KNOW there not fucked up befor their installed!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zz_3.14_zz said:
Thats gonig to look "PIMP"... What kind of rubber are you going to wrap around them...I used to install those, goto a "getto" shop. It sounds stupied, but they know what there doing. But no matter were you go
*****LOOK AT THE WHEELS WITH THE MANEGER 1st*****
Let him/her KNOW there not fucked up befor their installed!!!
Good Point. I appreciate all the comments. I am looking at getting some either Hankook or Pirelli tires put on this weekend, so we will see what happens. They want to rape me on mounting and balancing, so we will see what kind of deal they can give me.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I ended up going with a Toyo 285/40/24. I had them mounted yesterday. I probably won't mount the wheels on the truck until after July 4th, because I will be going out of town and the car will be parked outside for 3 days. Here are some quick pictures. My factory wheel is a 18".

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts