Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called a few dealers today no blue or silver R6's around here. Checked all of south and central Florida. Decided to go see the red/black in person. Very Nice. So I left with it. 6900 OTD. 2004 Yamaha R6 with 0.0 miles. 24 months at 39 dollars then about 150 a month thereafter if you only pay the minimum. No dealer prep fees. There will be pics forthcoming.

Fernando

·
Registered
522 Posts
that seems like a pretty good deal, congrats and be safe out there.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Msf?.........GEAR??

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhh....another R6 junkie---I luv it!!

Have fun and be safe :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Man, that is a Damn good deal! I need to find something like that. Have fun man, but be safe.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
congrats!!. have fun fun fun. and please be safe safe safe...

·
Registered
22 Posts
brentsR6 said:
good deal on the bike man, i woulda though the payments after the 24 months would be alot higher than that. ride safe
isnt that the Yam CC deal?

so the min payment wouldn't be covering jack, if he did that he would never pay the bike off

although it is a great deal if you pay more then the minimum cuz you can dump money into it whenever you get it and have no early payment fees if you want to pay it off

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the positive feedback. i bought 2 helmets and plan on taking the MSF course again more as a refresher. I took it quite a few years ago and its been a while since Ive had a bike.

ive uh grown in size some and need all new gear. i would say im a conservative rider. like everyone else i love speed but i cant afford tickets. plan on taking it real easy.

I NEED EVERYONE's HELP: SUGGEST NAMES FOR THE BIKE...BAD LUCK NOT TO NAME YOUR VEHICLES.

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
i dont know enough about it but i remember some talk on the subject and i thought the conclusion was that if you made the 39 minimum payments then youd still owe a ton on the bike with all the interest and whatnot

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
My bike is named Monica after the beautiful Italian Monica Bellucci :leghump

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Be careful with that thing, lotta power for someone who is out-of-practice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts