Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:squid

Mikem you're gonna love this

I hit the "freeway" this morning at 5:30 and since I've done this once or twice or more on a Sunday morning I know that the chance of me seeing lights is slim to never.

The first 10 miles is str8 with a few long sweepers so I open her up to 160 untill I get to the one curve that I have to back off to 120 and pass a truck as i'm comeing out of it.........he called the cops.I know this because when I got to the river(another 20 miles)that leads me into Anchorage I backed down to 65 and about a mile or so later there they are,7 cop cars that promptly do a u-turn across the mediun and follow me all the way to Denny's.

Denny's is where they hang out in the morning so I thought I would go and have breakfast with them.They didn't want to talk,all they would do was look at me with this look on ther face of wondering if this old gray beard was really going that fast to cover 20 miles in such a short period of time.

:bitchslap It was fun and I :squid can't wait till I have to work on Sunday agin.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
alaska cajun said:
:squid

Mikem you're gonna love this

I hit the "freeway" this morning at 5:30 and since I've done this once or twice or more on a Sunday morning I know that the chance of me seeing lights is slim to never.

The first 10 miles is str8 with a few long sweepers so I open her up to 160 untill I get to the one curve that I have to back off to 120 and pass a truck as i'm comeing out of it.........he called the cops.I know this because when I got to the river(another 20 miles)that leads me into Anchorage I backed down to 65 and about a mile or so later there they are,7 cop cars that promptly do a u-turn across the mediun and follow me all the way to Denny's.

Denny's is where they hang out in the morning so I thought I would go and have breakfast with them.They didn't want to talk,all they would do was look at me with this look on ther face of wondering if this old gray beard was really going that fast to cover 20 miles in such a short period of time.

:bitchslap It was fun and I :squid can't wait till I have to work on Sunday agin.
:eek:nfloor....sometimes you got to have fun with the cops!....:eek:nfloor

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I bet the cops were just bewildered seeing you there. Thinking "no way was it that dude" :lao

btw Cajun, looking at taking a cruise up your way next year. Got any advice on good line to use?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Rascus said:
I bet the cops were just bewildered seeing you there. Thinking "no way was it that dude" :lao

btw Cajun, looking at taking a cruise up your way next year. Got any advice on good line to use?
How 'bout carnival cruise lines? Otherwise you may get some salt water in your intake. :)

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
should have sent over a pot of coffee to them

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rascus said:

Any of the larger lines will be fine so long as you take one that does the inside passage.

I'll look around and see if I can find a vid for ya.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
21 natas said:
should have sent over a pot of coffee to them

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor and a donut

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
That's awesome. I have one or two gray hairs pop out once a month. Won't they hurry up and attack my head! Then, I'll be able to speed with less worries.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Hey Alaska. You'd be proud of me. I actually hit 130 for two or three minutes on I-95 keeping up with a friend of mine with his Duc. Thought I would share. And no, I didn't have my leather pants on. But other than that I was leathered.

Man, I've been bitten by the :squid bug, damnit!

·
Registered
471 Posts
nig said:
If a 17 year old with fewer posts would have started this thread, it might have gotten ugly.
why? from the story, they never pulled him over. you think they saw his 'gray beard' through his helmet as they followed him?

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
7 cop cars huh? Damn that's a lot for one sportbiker!!! they must have been bored!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts