Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first started riding I had a lot of questions and no one to answer them so I had to learn the hard way, specially on stunts. I can answer just about anything you might need to know. How to fix your bike, paint it after market products. Also what bikes are the best, and also tricks, I can tell you guys the best way to do tricks, so you don't get hurt or trash your bike, like I did when I started.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
rmarruda said:
When I first started riding I had a lot of questions and no one to answer them so I had to learn the hard way, specially on stunts. I can answer just about anything you might need to know. How to fix your bike, paint it after market products. Also what bikes are the best, and also tricks, I can tell you guys the best way to do tricks, so you don't get hurt or trash your bike, like I did when I started.
My suggestion to you is to search around the board until you find someone who has a qustion or problem about something that you have some experience with and then post an appropriate responce to their question. It will be much easier for you to go around and give advice that trying to have everyone bring their questions right to you. Some people who read your post above might get the wrong idea about you and think that you are trying to be arrogant by saying how much you know about all these different topics. People respond much better to reading helpful information in reply to someones question.

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
rmarruda said:
Cool. After browsing some of these forums, I get the feeling quite a few folks will be seeking your services. Welcome....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts