Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Michelin PR3 front tire delivered to the door this last Tuesday.The wife said the rear tire wasn't with the front . After waiting a couple of days, I called Revzilla and asked if they shipped the tires seperately. The person who answered said the tires were banded together. He said somebody must have lifted the rear tire between pick up and delivery. So now the rear tire issue is in limbo until a UPS investigation is completed. Looks like it is time to go to the motorcycle store...at least it will get delivered to my house.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
My tires came from jakewilson.com and they were clear shrink wrapped together with a shipping label. No issues with delivery from my UPS guy. That's to bad my friend. How long is it going to take you to get a replacement. Last March I ordered a set of Conti Sport Attacks from sportbiketrackgear.com, those tires were actually shipped in a box. Out of sight, out of mind.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered a rear tire today from Revzilla...AGAIN! Revzilla will refund for the stolen tire. Have been enjoying the nice Texas weather by riding the last couple of days. Took the Helibars off and borrowed a friend's OEM bars from his ZX-9R; it feels like a sport bike again, instead of a sport tourer. Waiting for a 15 mm rear shock spacer from the local Kawasaki dealership so the bike's suspension can be set up properly.

·
Premium Member
5,547 Posts
Ordered a rear tire today from Revzilla...AGAIN! Revzilla will refund for the stolen tire. Have been enjoying the nice Texas weather by riding the last couple of days. Took the Helibars off and borrowed a friend's OEM bars from his ZX-9R; it feels like a sport bike again, instead of a sport tourer. Waiting for a 15 mm rear shock spacer from the local Kawasaki dealership so the bike's suspension can be set up properly.
That's good of them to replace the tire for you. They will more than likely file a claim against UPS to recover there money. Do you still need the 12mm spacer from me or not?? I wasn't sure.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's good of them to replace the tire for you. They will more than likely file a claim against UPS to recover there money. Do you still need the 12mm spacer from me or not?? I wasn't sure.
Sure was glad I didn't have to eat that tire. Yes I would like the 12 mm spacer. Can the suspension be set up correctly without the spacer and then add it later? There is a track day tomorrow and a suspension tuner will be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts