Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my Stunts Gone Wild DVD in the mail yesterday like Fred said I would. I couldn't wait to check it out. For those who may not have heard, the DVD is mostly crashes and falls with a little T&A thrown into the mix (yes actual uncensored nuity).

The DVD is put out by Todd Colbert who, among other thigs, has brought us the DVDs, Judbement Day and Judgement Day 2, both of which are pretty popular videos and have tons of stunt footage from dozens of different groups. Included in those videos is a handfull of crashes. The Stunts Gone Wild video is almost a continuation of the other videos. It doesn't hide the fact that all of the crashes from the Judgement Day DVDs are in this video, which they all are. But even though I've seen a lot of these crashes before, somehow the mixing and editing of the entire video still made the DVD enjoyable despite the fact that some of the crashes were re-runs (at least for me). Even with these repeats scattered through the video there was still plenty of new footage that I had never seen before. I never really found myself getting bored watching this becaous of all the new clips. This is only really a factor if you have seen either or both of the J Day videos.

Also, think of this for a second.....To get 45 minutes fo crash footage, you will obviousely see A LOT of wrecks. Clips range from guys loosing the back end as they're doing a circle burnout, to pushing a stoppie just a touch too far and going over the front, to highspeed stand-up wheelies that end up going over backwards. Basically from mild to wild, it's all on the DVD.

Oh, and yes, every few minutes or so they show a clip of some hottie either flashing the camera, dancing on stage, or even riding a mechanical bucking macnine topless. There isn't a whole lot of this type of action in the DVD to take away or even come close to overpowering the fact that this is still a stunt video. I personally think it is kind of a treat to see a little skin in a video like this. I remember seeing other videos with short clips of girls, but all the good stuff was always blurred out, and I was always wondering what I was missing out on seeing. I know some people might think that this type of stuff doesn't belong on a stunt DVD, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Overall, I enjoyed the DVD very much. The music was pretty good, and the editing was put together very well. I would definately recommend it to everyone ESPECIALLY if you havn't seen either of the Judgement Day videos. Even if you have seen them, there is a lot of footage that should be new to you unless you were at some of the events to see them happen live. If you think you might want to check it out sometime, just follow the link in my signature to buy it from Fred here at Sportbikes.net . He really hooked me up.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
snigg said:
good, now rip it to divx or wmv and send it to me. :D
cheap as bitch.. buy it from the site and help SBN out fooker

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
how much Fred>? i can get it from Colbert free but im a supporter....im on the video somewhere can u spot me? :)

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts