Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out!
It literally took like 10 min to put it on.
:headbang

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:dblthumb Lookin good! +1 on the bike!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Sweet bike, and very clean bike bro :thumbsup

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Nice. I put my V&H S4 on last sunday and haven't even gotten to ride it yet to hear it.......

Attachments

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
:headbang rock on dude!

how u like that yoshi? any performance or diffrent sounds?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
That's one of the best looking F2's I've seen, unique paint scheme, not covered in stickers, and looks to be in outstanding condition, good job!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Fellas! :headbang

Coloradoon22 - As far as performance, I don't feel a difference, but then again, I'm taking it easy since I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to bikes.

I love the way it sounds though! The slipon got rid of the whiny honda sound that this old bike made. Now it just sounds mean. :mg

I read on the Yosh site that the street version makes next to no noise so I went with the race version. Both slipons aren't street legal, so I went with the race RS-3 instead of the street.

TheSollyLama - Very nice YZF, looks very clean with the new pipe!

Firefighter81 - Thanks man, I'm glad I was able to find something clean within my budget. My friends that aren't really into bikes actually thought it was a new bike. When I told them, "no way, it's a 1991 F2", they were very surprised.

I guess it's up to me now to keep it clean like the previous owner did.

·
Registered
284 Posts
+1 for the yosh, it looks great. I've got a carbon fiber that I want to get on my F2. They look kick ass.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looking good

·
Registered
787 Posts
I love F2s. My first ride on a b***** bike was on an F2. Great memories. Classic bike. Love it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts