Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I like the new lid. It's comfy, quite a bit quieter than my Bieffe, feels like higher quality, and the mirrored visor kicks ass.

The gloves are new too. Joe Rocket Meteor street gloves.

All came from newenough.com

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Nice helmet, how's the wieght? I'm thinking of getting an HJC to replace my kbc that got damaged in my crash.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice I like the mirrored visor as well. I am thinking of getting a new one too. I rode home in the rain today and the seal at the top of my visor was letting water run down the inside of my shield. That is really irritating.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FZSilver said:
Nice helmet, how's the wieght? I'm thinking of getting an HJC to replace my kbc that got damaged in my crash.
I rode for about an hour without a problem, so I'd say the weight is fine. shipping weight was about 8 lbs.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Shoei all the way. =)

·
Registered
104 Posts
A word to the wise... be very careful cleaning the visor. The HJC visors scratch really easy so use a clean soft cotton cloth to clean the bugs off. I bought a silver visor when I got my HJC Maximus and pretty much ruined it within a week. :cry Now I have a dark smoke visor on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RamCutter said:
A word to the wise... be very careful cleaning the visor. The HJC visors scratch really easy so use a clean soft cotton cloth to clean the bugs off. I bought a silver visor when I got my HJC Maximus and pretty much ruined it within a week. :cry Now I have a dark smoke visor on it.
I set a damp paper towel on the visor last night to soak the bugs to make it easier to take off.

Fortunately, I work with VERY expensive optics, so I have my choice of soft clothes to clean it with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts