Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY got my freakin truck. It's not the color I was looking for to begin with but I'm very pleased with it none the less. I think the Dark Shadow Grey is better than all black. I had it sent here from Virginia. Here are the details:

2005 Ford F150 4X4 Supercab
FX4 145" WB Styleside
5.4L EFI V8 Engine
Electronic 4-SPD auto o/d

Exterior: Dark Shadow Grey Clearcoat
Interior: Black w/ flint seat

Crap this is too much writing. I'll just take a picture of the paper when my charge up my camera. :urowned

Here is one picture I have. They even put a bow on it for me :banana

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I'll say it again...that's purty!! Now go get that thing muddy, throw a lift kit and some 35's on it :headbang

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Nice truck. Guy I know just got one. The quality is WAY up on their new model. He went back to Ford after a brief stay in the Dodge camp. 2 Dodge pick ups = 5 transmission replacements in 4 years. :rolleyes

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Rascus said:
I'll say it again...that's purty!! Now go get that thing muddy, throw a lift kit and some 35's on it :headbang
Screw that....lower it (yeah...I know it's 4x4) and put a blower on it. :banana

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
MV5890 said:
spent a little more than planned :rolleyes

standard shit and shit i had added

That power sliding rear window is a nice option. I have that on my sporttrac. How's the leg room in the back?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah its one of the best parts about this truck in my opinion. :) I love it. The button is on the overhead compartment. Just press it and the window slides open/closed.

Leg room in the back is good actually. in that one picture you can see everything when I had the doors open. That's when I had the front seat slid all the way back. So it's pretty good.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks nice I need to get me a truck, but I will more then likely get used.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats on the new truck K ,very nice. :cheers
But your back seat looks soo small in those pics , it's sooo much roomier in person. :banana :popcorn

·
Registered
331 Posts
haha , theres nothing BIG about muh azzzzzzzz gurl ......... nice truck :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:dblthumb sweet truck congrats

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice F-150, I looked at the FX-4s, then the Lariats and finally settled on the King Ranch.

I will post some interior pics later. The seats are all done in saddle leather, plus it has a few of the options that normally are only on the Navigator or LT.
I would recomend looking around F-150 Online it is the best Ford truck fourm that I know of.

:cheers

Joe

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
The pics are great. I actually just sold mine due to the near $3 gas prices. I do 112 miles round trip to work and it was getting ridiculous, no matter how good it looked.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts