Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to DPS, gave them my MSF card and took a written part of the test... :twofinger

A couple of minutes later, here I was, in posession of a license with not only class C, but an M :headbang

Later on today, I rode my bike (for the first time since I got it 2 weeks ago). I tell you what, that MSF class is amazing. I thought that I might have problems with my bike, since it's a lot different from the one I learned on... but it was an easy switch :lol I love it :D I can't stop riding. I get tired/exhausted from heat, I go home. I rest and take it on the road again. SWEEEEET

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Congrats!! Good job. Practice the MSF drills on your bike in a safe parking lot.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Filip75 said:
Today I went to DPS, gave them my MSF card and took a written part of the test... :twofinger

A couple of minutes later, here I was, in posession of a license with not only class C, but an M :headbang

Later on today, I rode my bike (for the first time since I got it 2 weeks ago). I tell you what, that MSF class is amazing. I thought that I might have problems with my bike, since it's a lot different from the one I learned on... but it was an easy switch :lol I love it :D I can't stop riding. I get tired/exhausted from heat, I go home. I rest and take it on the road again. SWEEEEET
+1...I just got my license today too. Finished my MSF this past weekend and went to DMV today and registered my bike, got tags for it and also got a new license with my class m on it. Rode my bike to work today too. What a feeling and to think it only cost me about 1 dollor worth of gas :leghump

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats Filip75 and TheHub02ss, you are now official members of the motorcycle riding addiction.

·
Registered
47 Posts
grr... sucks to have no money lol :a2

I got my license three weeks ago and I'm probably not gonna get a bike until next year.
I'll beg my parents to split it with me.. HAHA. doubt it

·
Registered
522 Posts
congrats guys, i know the feeling

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's on the license.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
21 natas said:
congrat's on the license.
man, that DPS (on Babcock) had crapload of people there. I had 35 ahead of me :(

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
YEA!! Congrats guys! how cool for you. I betcha can't wait to show it off.. ;) just remember, you can now get points on that thing. Use it wisely.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
congrats to both of you stay safe and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
japbike said:
YEA!! Congrats guys! how cool for you. I betcha can't wait to show it off.. ;) just remember, you can now get points on that thing. Use it wisely.
hmm? You're saying that I coudn't get points on it earlier? ;)

I'm gonna have to be more careful now, that my license is TX. It used to be MT, with a vehilce registered in CA and living in TX... so none of the tickets ever caught up with my insurance :)

Now I don't have that luxury :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts