Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went and got a mid pipe made for a high mount today. It took all of 20 minutes for the guy to bend it up. I know it's not the perfect polished pipe I would get from Blue Flame but it works for me.(and it was $65 cheaper) I did have to spend some time with some emery cloth to remove some scratches , that's why it looks so clean compared to the other parts of the pipe. As an added bonus , it now sounds much deeper then it did before. Something like a Ducati 748 and I nolonger get the little "farts" on deceleration. All totaled up it took me 2-3 hrs of playing with bracket design and $25 in materials to do.
jesse
Plus in the pic of the rear you can see my new Avon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
OOOh Purty!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
That's a real nice job on that. Way to go for having the inititive to go and have something custom like that made up!

As for the lack of popping, it is possible that the bends added a little bit more back pressure to the system and in turn richened up the a/f mixture. Just a thought.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is possible that the bends added a little bit more back pressure to the system and in turn richened up the a/f mixture.
That's probably a good thing since I more then likely leaned it out when I put on the end can last fall.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
very nice look. youre the man!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Looks good Jessie!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jesseh, looking good! Now all you need is a seat cowl because it looks like you got ride of the rear pegs.

I'll have to remember that Avon Tire shirt I told you about the next time I see you.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That looks awesome bro! I've kinda been thinking about having a midpipe for mine made. I don't know how a high mount would look on my f2 though. I think it would look pretty good.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually Brian , I made some spacers for the footpegs. I just don't run them unless my little girl wants a ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts