Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
looks good, but I take it you don't tuck down much huh? Can't exactly see through it anymore.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i tuck but i never look through the screen and on the stock screen you can really see through it, on the dubble bubble you can kinda

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx guys and i got the cf pipe to theres a pic in one of the post some where and all i need now is the cf ram air covers and a cf front fender and i think thats all im going to do i think

·
Registered
39 Posts
KawZX7R said:
thx guys and i got the cf pipe to theres a pic in one of the post some where and all i need now is the cf ram air covers and a cf front fender and i think thats all im going to do i think

Easy boy! Too much will make it look tacky.

I had the CF front fender on mine. Flimsy piece of crap. Wound up cracking at the mount hole, springing open, catching on my front tire, and ejecting itself into about 100 pieces. It also took the rear section of the fender with it. I say skip the fender and the covers. Spend the $$$ on CF intake DUCTS instead. MORE HP, 1/16 of the weight, and nobody will steal them because you can't see them ! Paint the covers instead.

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow ZX7ROU812, is that the same bike in both pictures? I think they both look hot, but I'd take the bottom covers. that shit looks so cleeean painted the same color! nice :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
wickedninja said:
wow ZX7ROU812, is that the same bike in both pictures? I think they both look hot, but I'd take the bottom covers. that shit looks so cleeean painted the same color! nice :)

Thanx Wick ! Yep, same bike. More pics of my bike are in my VbGarage. Cranston, huh? You're about 45 minutes from me. We should hook up for some riding. Well, at least when these friggen hurricane-induced rain-storms go away ! LOL

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx for the info ZX7Rou, the intake covers you got on yours, what paint did you use to paint them? Its hard to find matching Kaw paint

·
Registered
39 Posts
KawZX7R said:
Thx for the info ZX7Rou, the intake covers you got on yours, what paint did you use to paint them? Its hard to find matching Kaw paint
Paint is PPG. Base-coat, clear-coat. Had a bud "match" it. It actually is a hair darker than Kawi's Lime Green. @#$&%* !!!! You really can't notice it unless you're STARING to find it. If you want a PERFECT match, Kawasaki sells it. It's expensive tho'.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
KawZX7R said:
Well heres my screen and a pic of my cf gas tank cover and my cf triple tree cover
That is sweeet!!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Nice mods you got there guys. I have the same CF grips and levers as ZX7ROU812, plus CF mirrors and bar ends, and CF after market decals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts