Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got laid-off today... I knew it was coming. Home just in time for repeats of Mid-Ohio Superbike Race 1 & 2 & Supersport on Speed... More time to ride now... LOL...

Let me know if anyone hears of an opening for Quality Control Inspector.. or part-time gig in the cycle industry.... Darrin

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
Do I say bummer or Congrats?

yeah no kiddin..

i just received garnishment info for the guy that i work with today...thats gonna leave a mark....

oh yeah i too am looking for new employment :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey GK...how bout Barns and Noble lots of books there.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Hey GK...how bout Barns and Noble lots of books there.

:lol

your futile attempts at being funny are what really crack me up :twofinger

i still wuv ya's :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
You think my futile attempts at being funny are funny you should have seen my half nakid drunk ass Sat. Now that was funny.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
You think my futile attempts at being funny are funny you should have seen my half nakid drunk ass Sat. Now that was funny.

:2eek :2fingers :2fingers

·
Registered
411 Posts
No you would have been screaming "My eyes my eyes, make the pain go away" I looked like the pillsbury dough girl in that pic. now, I have no Paris Hilton body (which is disgusting) but I don't weigh 500 pounds either and the pic I saw looked like I did, very embarassing.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ohhhhh what-eva :spank

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Back on topic.

Sorry to hear about that man. I know where you stand. I've been laid off three times and I am only 29. Its rough. Think if it happens again its time for a profession change. I dont' care how much money this pays.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I hear ya... my boss told me the other day that if I'm a dick to another customer, I'm basically gone. Mind you, I'm cool 99 times outta 100 ... but that 1 time is bound to happen at some point.

I definitly do not belong dealing directly with the public. I gotta change my job responsibilities. Not necessarily the career. I just gotta stop having face-time with clients. If not... I'm gaunna be in the same boat with you.

Hope you find some income soon, took me 3 months last time I was out of a job and I considered that pretty damn quick.

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the input... Im going to start looking after Labor Day, and I hope to find something by the end of the month.... but you know how it goes.... Darrin

·
Registered
352 Posts
lol Racer, I'm in the same boat. Got fired on monday for telling them I had to leave an hour early for an interview today(tuesday). He told me that they are looking for long term employees and that I'm not one of those. I asked him when my final check will be sent and left with grace as opposed to beating the fucking prick with a napoleon complex.

·
Registered
352 Posts
On a positive note, I nailed the interview today and hope they will ask me to start soon.

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tip2001 said:
On a positive note, I nailed the interview today and hope they will ask me to start soon.

Good Luck to ya!!

I knew it was coming so when I was called to my Boss's office I took all my shit with me. I showed up with my arms full of caluculators, mouse pad, pills, water bottle... it was pretty funnly. I said "Thanks you very much, have a nice day, I understand" and left with a big smile on my face. I interviewed with Garmin last week and thought it went well, maybe that will pan out...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts