Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my r6 over the weekend. I had jury duty for 2 days and thats why it's taken me awhile to post this, btw I hate our judicial system.

here's a few pics, I thought it was pretty clean, unlike my garage, please forgive it.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
SUWEEET. The R6 was actually one of the ss's I was looking at. I decided I'm nowhere near mature enough for one :lol .

I'm digging that exhaust, its very mmmmmm.....G.P :phatyo . Looks like an old school Grand Prix two stroke, vurry nice.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Congrats! How many straps do you have on that? You couldv'e transported 2 or 3 bikes with those!

·
Registered
488 Posts
CONGRATS MAN!! Awesome lookin bike.. I love the deeeeeevvviiilllllll exhaust..

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Definately a kickass bike. thats the way to do it, too. buying it a couple years used with all the crap already done to it for thousands less. smart move.

are you gonna keep the vfr? you'd probably miss it a hell of a lot if you sold it. i still kind of regret selling my old fzr.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
sweet bike and nice devils!!!

·
Full Time Slacker
3,178 Posts
Very nice, already got most of the goodies on it!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scud said:
Nice bike, I dig the color and exhaust.. did you use enough tie down straps? :lol
Haha, I didn't want anything to happen to it!

FizzerMeTimbers said:
Definately a kickass bike. thats the way to do it, too. buying it a couple years used with all the crap already done to it for thousands less. smart move.

are you gonna keep the vfr? you'd probably miss it a hell of a lot if you sold it. i still kind of regret selling my old fzr.
That was exactly my thoughts, and this bike had everything I was looking for, especially the devil. Which has a really nice rumble until you open it up, then insanity ensues. I'll either keep the vf500 or sell it to my dad, so it will stay close either way.

I got a 15 tooth front sprocket with it, I don't know if I'll install it because right now its a hell of alot faster than I need to be going, aand I havent gotten it over 12k rpms...

[edit] It's got 7115 miles on it, it'll be alot more by the end of the summer.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm lovin' the newer R6's

Nice bike!

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Man that bike looks deadly fast.
Noob question, I know bikes are faster than cars. Can this bike beat supercars? Like Lambos?

·
Registered
278 Posts
MAD_CAT said:
Man that bike looks deadly fast.
Noob question, I know bikes are faster than cars. Can this bike beat supercars? Like Lambos?
Yes, with the right rider

In the March copy of superbike mag they posted some crazy times on a bone stock R6....cant remember the exact times but it was fast as hell

·
www.getrenegade.com
917 Posts
Sweet bike! My roomie has Devil exhaust on his F4i and it's awesome! Enjoy it and be safe! :cheers

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
wow nice bike. Love that double CF exhaust.

Do if R6's are really that fast, how much faster is the R1? I'm guessing it'll crush the Murcielago right?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts