Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pictures of your F2.

I just got one and I do want to eventually do a little work to it.
I think I've seen some nice ones on here. Let's see em!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
F2's aren't the sexiest...Honda's aren't the sexiest...but that red, white, and blue one is HOT.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
This was my first bike.

·
Registered
456 Posts
not F2/ but has F2 parts on it

its white diamond pearl.. the same color that is on the esclades. same as the blue tis electron blue. the same color on the esclades

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
CBR600Lady said:
L8Braker, you didn't have that bike register with your name and in Orlando did you?
No, I had bought it years ago for my wife...From a local guy...That bike was awesome!!

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Those are really sweet bikes! Back in the early 90s I liked way better the FZR, but the CBR have aged way better, now the FZR looks really dated while the CBRs look nice.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice F2's!

Here's mine.

Did you guys purposely remove the rear fender? Not the part with the plate and the blinkers. (that I want to take off for sure)

I'm talking about the fender that hugs the rear tire (right next to the swingarm), not sure what its called.
I noticed some of you have this and some don't. Did you remove it on purpose? Is it hard to remove? I think it definitely looks better without it.

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quik said:
not F2/ but has F2 parts on it

its white diamond pearl.. the same color that is on the esclades. same as the blue tis electron blue. the same color on the esclades
Nice! Looks real clean.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump.....I want some feedback on that rear fender. I noticed some people have this on and some have it off. It does seem to look better with it off. What do you guys think? Leave it on, or take it off?

·
Void where prohibited
248 Posts
When I bought mine it was removed, but he still had it. I haven't reinstalled it. The shock area gets dirtier, but I like the way it looks better. I don't like the fact the chainguard is off, though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts