Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Looking For Help Finding A Job Somewhere In The Middle-east........i Know That I'm Gonna Catch Some Shit About Wanting A Job In Such A Hostile Place, But The Money Is Almost Irresitable! I'm A Surveyor Here In Sarasota,fl. And The Money Is Good But It's Chicken Feed To What You Can Make Over There. If Anybody Has Any Contacts Or Links That Will Get My Foot In The Door With A Company Over There I Will Be Very Greateful....thanks For Everyone's Help In Advance.......p.s. I Know This Post Is Not Motorcycle Related But I Thought I'd Give It A Shot!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jackingjerry said:
Army? Navy? Marines? Air Force?
..........................i did 4 1/2 years as a 11B and 18B in the army, got to go to panama when we kicked the shit out of noriega. :ar :2devil

·
Registered
269 Posts
BADANDYR_1 said:
..........................i did 4 1/2 years as a 11B and 18B in the army, got to go to panama when we kicked the shit out of noriega. :ar :2devil
Semper Fidelis Brother... Be Careful over there.
I will keep an ear to the ground for ya.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
My son just got a job with a company called KBR in Texas and is going BACK to Iraq to work.I'll get a PH# next time I talk to him.

I'm not thrilled about this but it's his life.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Shoot me a PM when you decide what to do. I've been over there and back again for many years. I might be able to steer you out of a bad decision, or in the right direction.

<------

1 - 10 of 10 Posts