Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google just released their new IM/voice client. It should be pretty sweet. It lets you make sort of a phone call, too. It won't be long before Google takes over the world (or at least gives Microsoft some competition) I think they're going to release their own web browser, and eventually, an operating system (like Windows, but better)

check it out:
http://www.google.com/talk/

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You know, I downloaded it and tried it but it says my gmail account is locked. I don't understand, I can't seem to find where to unlock it- and besides which, it is working just fine. Help??

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
With the new yahoo messenger you can make phone calls for free as well. That's the last thing I need is another messenger to talk on :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZXXX6RN said:
You know, I downloaded it and tried it but it says my gmail account is locked. I don't understand, I can't seem to find where to unlock it- and besides which, it is working just fine. Help??

I'm not sure... did you just sign up for gmail, or have you had it for awhile? maybe it takes a little while or maybe gmail thinks your account was hacked.

if you want me to send you an invite mykrowsy @ gmail . com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts