Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
why are they wanting people to use their real names on their youtube and other accounts? that's the dumbest shit anyone could ever do.
something smells fishy.
Yeah...it's a trap...maybe trying to connect the "real person" behind some of the stuff they post

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
people who use facebook with their real name and share personal photos of their family are also the biggest idiots on the planet.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
more and more people are using their real names instead of fake usernames. With facebook and stuff, why not? It's just your name. Don't post stuff you wouldn't want anyone seeing you post and you're fine.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
more and more people are using their real names instead of fake usernames. With facebook and stuff, why not? It's just your name. Don't post stuff you wouldn't want anyone seeing you post and you're fine.
but with google they know your phone number and house address. way too easy for anyone to get their hands on this stuff.
might as well post your bank account info while you're at it.

not a bright idea to use your name for a screen name either..:secret

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could do the same with a phonebook couldn't I?
that's different than posting your whole life online for the WORLD to see.
plus the phone book doesn't show us a picture or your videos of your kids....

people are lacking common sense with all this stuff. that's my opinion. and google shouldn't be asking to us to post our names for our accounts.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Or you can just click 'NO' when they ask you.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
I agree people need to be smart about what they post and say as once something is up, it's there forever. It just sounded like you were completely against even using you're real name for anything.

I opted out of using my real name on my google stuff...I post some mean comments on the youtubes sometimes :p

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
that's different than posting your whole life online for the WORLD to see.
plus the phone book doesn't show us a picture or your videos of your kids....
Wouldn't you be more worried about someone knowing your name/address/phone who only lives 10 miles away rather than 1000 miles away???

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
It is a government conspiracy! Everyone is out to get you!!!!!!!!!!! They are reading your thoughts!!!!! There are tracking devices in the flu shots!!!!!!!!

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
why are they wanting people to use their real names on their youtube and other accounts? that's the dumbest shit anyone could ever do.
something smells fishy.
Yeah I tell them to bugger off with that shit twice a week.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Something that is pissing me off with youtube is videos not available on mobile.

WTF is the point of that? What benefit is it to someone that I can only look at their video on my laptop?

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Something that is pissing me off with youtube is videos not available on mobile.

WTF is the point of that? What benefit is it to someone that I can only look at their video on my laptop?
it's the same way if you use a smart tv etc.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I must have missed something - did google add a new popup somewhere that asks you to list your real name and somehow checks if the first/last name you provided is real?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts