Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
zz_3.14_zz said:
woot!! I got it about a month ago. I have used it to look up all kinds of stuff. I would like to see some of the maps updated tho.

Ya thats one thing its very good at finding roads and how to get to em as long as they been around a year or too.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
gixernut said:
Just seemed a little too Enemy of the State - ish to me.
Oh, this is nothing bro.. Military sats feed in realtime, and can read your license plates on your cars... At least, that was the last de-classified info to be released.. I'm sure they can tell when the last time you brushed your teeth by now.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Damn, that is just freaky!!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Punkwood2k said:
Oh, this is nothing bro.. Military sats feed in realtime, and can read your license plates on your cars... At least, that was the last de-classified info to be released.. I'm sure they can tell when the last time you brushed your teeth by now.

Thats in the 50's. They can honest to God read a newspaper now. Im not shittin either... :eek: You did not hear that from me :eek:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Jake said:
Damn, that is just freaky!!
Yup, I bet this program is atleast several years old, I can't imagine what technology they have now..that is used for the military.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
KoLRaNcH said:
Yup, I bet this program is atleast several years old, I can't imagine what technology they have now..that is used for the military.

Yiu bet, Thats some scary shit. The government has stuff even sci fi writers havent browsed the pages of :eek:

My Dad was a GS 16 (about equilent to a generals rank) in cival service years ago and was Commander in Chief Weapons and Vehicles Maintance Division for the Pacific Basin... He showed me stuff years ago that was "out of this world" I cant imagaine the sort of crap they devised by now..... :eek:

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
yeah.. my buddies (still in the service) were telling me about real life "Phasers", like star trek.. Shoot you with a laser beam, and send several thousand volts down the laser beam.. Like a Taser, but almost unlimited distance..
Also, another laser light, that is a specific frequency, that when it hits your retinas, it sends you into convulsions.. And this is technology from about 7 years ago they were working on..
Wish I wouldve stayed in, just so I could play with all the new Toys..

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Punkwood2k said:

bwhahaha...who told you that crock?

There is no "satellites" who feed realtime. There are UAV's who stream realtime but no sats.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Rascus said:
bwhahaha...who told you that crock?

There is no "satellites" who feed realtime. There are UAV's who stream realtime but no sats.

LMAO..... Rasc you are getting last years news friend. Any satalite can transmit as close to physics will allow "realtime" unless of course you are a fool and dont believe in the laws of physice.

In all acuality there is NO REALTIME unless YOU SEE IT. Prove me wrong. I bet you can't. :lol

·
20,262 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
LMAO..... Rasc you are getting last years news friend. Any satalite can transmit as close to physics will allow "realtime" unless of course you are a fool and dont believe in the laws of physice.

In all acuality there is NO REALTIME unless YOU SEE IT. Prove me wrong. I bet you can't. :lol
Well I could prove you wrong but I'd be divulging classified information. I agree satellites can get as close as they do but not in real time.

There is realtime video, like i said it's called UAV, Predator, Global Hawk, FLIR, etc.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Rascus said:
Well I could prove you wrong but I'd be divulging classified information. I agree satellites can get as close as they do but not in real time.

There is realtime video, like i said it's called UAV, Predator, Global Hawk, FLIR, etc.

Sorry my friend. Classified cant bend the rules of physics not in our time or the near future.......

Go back to school, brush up on physics. recall the "speed of light" please noitice that it isn't instaneous..... therefore a signal transmitted from a several miles away can NEVER be "real time" You been :urowned by a 50 year old man. Should this info be sent to your co? :lao Sorry dood but its the Gods Awful truth. We simply DO NOT have the tech to provide "real time" in anything PERIOD. Please review the laws of physics and call me in the morning.... :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
^^^ simply put "real time" does not exit except in the mind of the person executing a event. The rules of physics are unbendable in our world. :)

FLIR is 10 year old tech son, (forward looking imfared radar) I wasn't born under a rock.... :lol

·
20,262 Posts
All right man, if that's what you say. I guess the FLIR video I saw being shot of the Al Faw Peninsula was just a hoax but on by the gov't right?

btw I'm not in the military anymore and if you think i'm worried about being owned, well more power to ya.

I do have almost 10yrs experience in the Intelligence field, about that much in Imagery Intelligence.

Maybe our definitions of "real-time" are different. I think you are getting to far into the weed compared to what I'm used to in the imagery field.

I guess I should use the "near" real-time line instead so i don't mess with the laws of physics....

EDIT: I don't think anywhere in my post i posed that you were born under a rock. I'm not trying to act like a hot shot by throwing out acryonm's

^^^ simply put "real time" does not exit except in the mind of the person executing a event. The rules of physics are unbendable in our world.
like i said you are getting to far into the weeds. Real-time in the imagery world is predator, etc flying and seeing it as it happens.

·
Banned
436 Posts
wow... coool, but scaaary

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah I think you were going a little TOO literal with the "real time" thing KH.... I knew what he meant...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixernut said:
I would love to have a yard that I could do that in. Yeah, that would be very nice, indeed. :)
what was your address again.... lemme get my camera ready... :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Rasc dont make assumptions.... you have no clue what can happen. Dont be a jerk. There is NO reason to get personal and call me names or assume things you know absolutly nothing about me or what I did or have done. .... remember were on the same rock. You want a big fuckin problem I can do that. no prob... I got nothin to lose....

Your supposed to be a mod here not a ignorant bs slinger.

Peace. KH

21 - 40 of 54 Posts